Posts created by dowsby

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 9, 11 9:25 AM
I've found the sling on the doll but I can't find how to cut it free. The clippers won't do it. Any clu please?

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 8, 11 3:26 AM
please help have blow pipe blow pipe needle and bowl of sleeping drug but cant get needle into pipe thank you .

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 8, 11 3:26 AM
please help have blow pipe blow pipe needle and bowl of sleeping drug but cant get needle into pipe thank you .

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 8, 11 3:25 AM

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 8, 11 3:25 AM

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 7, 11 7:46 AM
please help filled decanter found finger prints and numbers what next ? NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK thank you .

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 7, 11 5:42 AM
please help i click on th P in the hidden object game in the tomb and nothing happens any help would be very helpful thank you.

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 21, 11 2:26 PM
P lease help programe crashes when i get to the last machine showing protection error .I hope i havent wasted money on a game i cant finish .

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on May 19, 11 9:28 AM
please help put the weights on but still cant pull lever to open gates any ideas thank you

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on May 19, 11 9:28 AM
please help put the weights on but still cant pull lever to open gates any ideas thank you

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 25, 10 5:24 AM
thank you for your help were will i find the black rose at the moment every time i get a hint it tells me nothing to do here at the moment and thats in every room so frustrating .

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 25, 10 4:53 AM
please help im stuck at the paddlocked lift any help would be usefull thank you .

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 21, 10 4:01 AM
Please help i have sun a sheet of music and a music stand and cant find anything to do in any of the rooms or the under stage area i also need to find 1 more chess piece any help please thank you .

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 6:56 AM
please help stuck in bell tower cant work out how to get through loft door thank you

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Aug 6, 10 10:54 AM
Oh Brilliant!! I didn't realise I could use the scales now. Many thanks

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Aug 5, 10 9:45 AM
Please help, I'm in the dungeon where the Princess is and have to place the tufts in order lightest to heaviest but no combination seems to work. Thanks

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 30, 10 4:22 AM
please help cant find crank for lighthouse any help would be welcome

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 10, 10 11:55 AM
thank you it was driving me mad

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 9, 10 2:39 PM
please help had one key used it on locked door on left cant seem to move on from there any help would be very welcome thsnk you

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 6:32 AM
Please help i have a cellar key and cant find anywhere that isnt completed gates i got through before are now locked again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator