Posts created by Keshaluver85236

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 12 3:21 PM
This game is fun It can be challenging at first, but you will get used to it.

posted in Jet Set Go on Aug 1, 11 5:52 PM
This game is reallyyy funn Its funny watching the peoples reactions sometimes.

posted in 2 Tasty on Jul 23, 10 10:06 AM
Anyone who has finished this game, post here!

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 10 10:04 AM
This game is awesome!

posted in Sally's Studio on Jun 25, 10 9:19 AM
When I play it sometimes goes slow. But it is just the game. My computer is fine. And then the game shuts down sometimes.

posted in Sally's Studio on Jun 25, 10 9:17 AM
How can you get a cashier? Is that only in the Collector's Edition?

posted in Bubble Town on Jun 15, 10 8:48 AM
This is a fun game, but I had issues with beating the "Boss" Levels. The first few were fine, but I got really frustrated and I deleted the game.

posted in Sally's Studio on Jun 15, 10 8:46 AM
Just keep trying. You will eventually get it. You should buy it because it does give you a challenge and that is a good thing. You wouldn't want to buy a game that you can pass every level in like 30 seconds. That would be no fun. It would most likely be very boring.

posted in Sally's Studio on Jun 15, 10 8:44 AM
This game is really fun! I would recommend this game to anyone who is up for a challenge.

posted in Slingo Supreme on Jun 9, 10 4:15 AM
Well on my game, you have to beat scores already in the "High Scores." once you beat those, then your name will appear in the score board.

posted in Shopmania on May 26, 10 3:45 PM
[b] Woot woot! This game is fun. I don't like the impatient ladies, though. But otherwise you should definitely try the game!

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 26, 10 3:43 PM
To fairhavenfish01:
Thanks for the tip! Did you get to finish the whole game?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on May 17, 10 4:27 PM
This is a fun game! I wish I could get it, but I think I want Sally's Studio more. But it is cool. If you like moving puzzles pieces around, then you will most likely like this game!

posted in 2 Tasty on May 17, 10 4:25 PM
The game is pretty easy. If you want to get past the first levels, you need to make the "goal" mark. While searching for the food items look for the coins or dollar bills in a stack. It will help when you need the money.

posted in Shopmania on May 17, 10 4:22 PM
Shopmania is fun. I have problems with the old ladies who are very impatient. But otherwise, pretty fun game!

posted in Slingo Supreme on May 17, 10 4:21 PM
Pretty easy game! I have one more award to complete. (Make 20 un-slingos) But I would definitely recommend this game!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on May 17, 10 4:19 PM
Replying to Zuix:

I got passed level 50 and actually finished the whole game. Here are some tips:
You want to try to get the people and match them up to their own color.
For example: When you have a blue person drag them to the blue color.
If there is only one item (like the trashcan) you can mix and match, but otherwise, try to keep the colors this same with the people.

Hope this helps!

posted in Sally's Studio Collector's Edition on May 17, 10 4:15 PM
Is there any way to make Sally's Studio $6.99? Because usually you guys make the games that much money. Could you please make a Sally's Studio where we don't need to buy the Collector's Edition?

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 17, 10 4:12 PM
Just wondering...for those who have got to compete against the Big Co., what is ahead of me? I am mostly on every level for each ice cream stand. But for the Clown Tent one, I have probably played that over 30-40 times and can't get past it because the stupid clown in so impatient! Any tips?

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on May 17, 10 4:08 PM
I have tried the level with the Super Slick Flooring and the lady in the green...I CAN'T GET PAST IT! That is so annoying! Any tips?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator