Posts created by rjb107

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Apr 28, 15 2:45 PM
In Corrine's house, the safe is not where it is supposed to be. Can anyone help me
please

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 15 10:57 AM
How do you get lights to come on in the dressing room? Please help

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Castle on Feb 11, 15 1:17 PM
How do I put 265 in on the dial. I have tried everything to get the dial to move and it will not move.
rjb107

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 25, 15 12:30 PM
Never mind, just figured it out.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 25, 15 12:22 PM
I am on the map of the Mistwalker Camp and need to go back to Dire Grove. How do I get there? Have tried everything.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 4, 11 9:12 AM
at the indian settlement, wigwam part, where is the cover for the pipe to clear the smoke? someone responded to use the drum looking part to smother the pipe, but I can't even find that. I have clicked on everything in the scene without any luck
help please. thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 4, 11 9:11 AM
at the indian settlement, wigwam part, where is the cover for the pipe to clear the smoke? someone responded to use the drum looking part to smother the pipe, but I can't even find that. I have clicked on everything in the scene without any luck
help please. thanks

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Nov 22, 11 4:05 PM
annay301 wrote:I need to build a ladder but i'm limited to areas and cannot find nails. Stuck., please help.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Feb 28, 11 1:49 PM
Please help! When I take the shovel to dig for the block of wood needed to open the chest in the sawmill, I cannot get it to dig. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 10 3:01 PM
I can't get by th 6 to win. The second word has me going crazy. I have tried every combination of letters that I can think of.

Please help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator