Posts created by WhozYourMamaNow

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 27, 10 1:02 AM
I couldn't find the help I needed in FAC so I'm going to ask you as this has never happened to me. I downloaded Jessica-Mysterious Journey and after I created my usual moniker "WhozYourMamaNow" I hit the create button and got a new screen in a foreign language. The only option was a button with OK on it. So I hit the ok and am back to create again. If I hit esc it asks me if Iwant to leave yes or no. Please help.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 8:15 PM
Wouldn't you know that as soon as I posted my note I would find the solution in another string? LOL oh well such is the life of a happy HO'er!
Oh, almost forgot! The bloody puddle is also by the fingerprint on the windowsill...

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 5:16 PM
Please help! I can't tell if I'm suppose to find a puddle of blood or a bloody rag. Either way I can't see it. I have my fingerprint and my key but I can't leave without the blood. I saw glancing thru the forum that some are stuck here too or have figured it out but forgot to let the little guys in on the secret! I'm begging ya here I've clicked every little pixel til my cursor turns red all the time, lucky for me it's a short time.. lol Help!

posted in Art Detective on Jan 26, 09 5:07 PM
I'm sorry to say that I also found this one boring and I did actually buy another boner just like it so I know ya'll are going to love it. Val Gor is the name of the game and can be found right here. Big Fish also has 5 spot and quite a few others. If you are new go to just the Hidden Objects menu and pull up the list. You will find many, have fun, enjoy the hunt!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator