Posts created by ceejaye1

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Apr 24, 16 1:00 PM
Could anyone please tell me where to find fire for Ingrids potion.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Apr 24, 16 5:50 AM
I cannot find where the werebere plays. I am so stuck! Any help would be awesome.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 5:02 PM
I am having the same problem. Am going to go find that warehouse and see if that works. Thanks!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 21, 12 7:47 AM
That so helped. I feel like an idiot just spending an hour trying to get through. I went straight out with your help. Thank you so much. I really did not want to start the game over again.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 21, 12 4:42 AM
I am in the merchants screen and cannot get back out of it, I can only go back up to warehouse district and church, The three screens are the only ones I can move in. I am sure I entered the merchant district from the east. Could someone please tell me how to get out or if maybe this is just another game glitch. Thank You!

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 16, 12 2:12 PM
Went back again and he asks me how he can repay me for helping Mina. Maybe a game glitch. Guess I'll start again and see what happens.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 16, 12 1:59 PM
Thanks. I have gone back to the cave in case it just never showed up in my inventory. But I will go back through the caves again and see if he gives me something this time. Thanks again for your help.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 16, 12 9:53 AM
I am lost at what to do with the caves. I have been through them all, I believe I have opened every box, talked to the guy who thanked me for healing Mina, but have not found what I need to heal her with.

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 6, 12 7:48 PM
I keep dropping someone on the leaves but they don't seem to want to pick them up. Loved the first game and have been waiting for this one. Am I missing something about the leaves?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 28, 12 7:32 PM
Thank you so much. I was getting really disgusted with myself!

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 28, 12 5:59 PM
Is there a trick to getting of this mountain.I just keep running into dead ends. Have started 4or 5 times now. Please help someone.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 26, 12 7:26 AM
I have turned the steam off and cannot find the steam room again. Does anyone know even approximately where that room is. I have the king but there is o boat outside on the docks.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 2:51 PM
Thank you!

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 24, 12 9:20 PM
How do I get out of the cube?

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 22, 12 8:26 AM
Stand in front of the bricks in the water and press the space bar. You can then jump across.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 22, 12 8:21 AM
Stand in front of the bricks that are in the water and then press the space bar to jump. Took me awhile to figure that out. Good Luck!

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 21, 12 12:13 PM
I have got past the spikes but have no idea what to do with the people at the very top of the mountain. They just run around in circles. I have tried running into them from every direction but nothing happens. So am unsure what to do next.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 19, 12 10:14 PM
Am stuck again. How do you fight the people on top who are running around in circles. I have been running in circles up here but have made enough money to fix my whole house back up. Am at a loss at what to do next. Any help will be appreciated.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 19, 12 4:12 PM
Thank you Ruth!

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 19, 12 1:21 PM
Well went home and fixed my house up a lot. But am still no closer to figuring out what to do with that black rock. Hopefully someone will let us know what to do

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator