Posts created by LYNNEWHITNEY

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Mar 21, 18 11:29 AM
Well the only suggestion I've seen here that might help doesn't help, and that's to close up the game and start the level over again which I've done about four times. I'm on level 28 and you're supposed to get three of the headdress faces down off the board. you start with one showing, so you get it down towards the bottom you use the firecracker you use the bundle of dynamite you use the big brown explosion thing everything you do you cannot get this thing off the board and no other headdress faces appear so I am completely lost. what do I do to get past this level???

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life on Sep 7, 17 6:41 PM
stupidest game I have ever seen in my life !!!!!!!!!! no way to figure it out ! says "solitaire 2" .... like match 2 cards ... no way to find that game here!

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Dec 2, 16 11:54 AM
I agree!! 100% needless frustrations with the timers!

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Dec 2, 16 11:47 AM
confusing at best. What I did was (I think) slide / shoot a wheel into a gold coin on the board and it explodes and you get one more in the bottom left circle where the finger is (just left of the whale) and the tiny circle above it shows how many you have to use .... click on it and the tip of your cursor starts to glow, click the cell you want to destroy and that counts as a USE of a good coin, and the tiny circle by the hand decreases by one.

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Dec 2, 16 11:36 AM
AGREE 100% !!!!! I am stuck on level 18! These levels that have a timer like 2 minutes or even 2:30 minutes take all the fun out this game. PERIOD! Give us options !!!

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 12, 16 6:43 AM
cannot get FULL SCREEN in this game. anyone else have this problem? Yes, I have checked the option for full screen but top and bottom have big black borders. My resolutions are set to the norm 1024x768 and every other game here works fine and I get FULL SCREEN - no problem. help ???

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 12, 16 6:32 AM
Yes I have checked the option for full screen but top and bottom have big black borders. My resolutions are set to the norm for every other game here - no problem. help ???

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 14, 16 12:23 PM
Hello - the "Save Halloween: City of Witches" (aka "Witches City") match 3 game is awesome! I have done a search on Google but cannot find any other games by "QuickClick" … can anyone point me to any more of their games? Thanks!

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 22, 16 5:32 PM
thanks! I replayed the previous one (level 89) and then level 90 was available for me to play fresh!

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 22, 16 3:39 PM
Have searched for my problem in this forum but cannot find any help. I have cleared every room completely except for the treasure chests, which means not just the "red", but I cannot find any way to go back to the rooms and do the treasure chests - which is all i have left to do. I can only go back and forth between the whirling portals and one other period. So i "quit" and tried to come back and just replay it's but not available --- the map shows level 90 ready to play but when I click on it the only option is to "resume" so i choose that but i get a completely blue playing area and no way to start the level. If i choose to restart the level i just lose a life and no playing field. The only thing I can think of to do is to just go back and replay the previous one - level 89 - and then maybe level 90 will be available to play from scratch.... help?

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 5, 16 3:05 PM
click on the lives button ..... when it shows 5 lives nothing pops up since it is full

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 5, 16 12:10 PM
same here! I have 11 "Phoenix Feathers" in inventory but no way to get one of them to use on the horse ,,,, left arrow plus sign is for FOOD and the right is for blacksmith stuff ... which I cannot add any Phoenix Feather into that list nor can i just click on inventory bag and use the feather..... HELP!

posted in Silver Tale on May 24, 16 12:12 PM
Other than bragging rights what do they do - why try and increase your points? Found nothing in HELP and did an advanced search in this forum just to find "point" and came up with nothing useful. Thanks!

posted in Silver Tale on May 24, 16 10:58 AM

Thanks!@ Sooooooo if I understand this …

200 of any resource (meat, logs, rocks)= one gold bar
10 gold bars buys one bomb
10 x 200 = 2,000

one "bag of gold x 10" = 10 gold bars
one bag of gold costs 1500 rocks + 1500 wood
soooooooo this bag of gold is a ripoff --- costs 3000
but if bought bars separately costs 2000 ! right?

eeegads!

posted in Silver Tale on May 23, 16 8:29 AM
huh? saved up the required 1500 of wood (logs) plus the 1500 of stone (rocks) and bought the "bag of gold x 10" so how do i use this / these ?? left side "bombs" cost 10 gold bars each so the top right shows 40 which means i could buy 4 bombs ... which i think came from the blacksmith where i decreased my "resources" by 200 to get one bar of gold. so what is the "bag of gold x 10" ??

posted in Silver Tale on May 22, 16 7:44 PM
huh? saved up the required 1500 of wood (logs) plus the 1500 of stone (rocks) and bought the "bag of gold x 10" so how do i use this / these ?? left side "bombs" cost 10 gold bars each so the top right shows 40 which means i could buy 4 bombs ... which i think came from the blacksmith where i decreased my "resources" by 200 to get one bar of gold. so what is the "bag of gold x 10" ??

posted in Magic Haven on Apr 29, 16 2:35 PM
I agree -- the cursor issue is so annoying! I've already switched from the cute little pointy icon to the windows plain cursor but that does NOT fix the problem. Especially the little arrow power ups - sometimes you just have to click on it and it explodes... sometimes you can click or double click or try and move it anywhere and it does nothing. Also just rrting to drag one icon over to another match works - half the time you can actually move the icon. The only other way to move an icon to create a match is to click on the one you want to move and THEN click on the target icon ... annoying and waste of time to say the least. However the graphics are GREAT! And the power up of arrows is amazing -- the automatic from a match as well as using an arrow to take out one icon ... unreal! Great game but this cursor thing really ruins it!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 21, 16 7:52 AM
I am running windows 8.1 and level 40 is sloooooowwww. Every other level so far is quick and responsive. I have updated adobe flash etc and suddenly the next level (40) is impossible to play ---- slow motion. So I uninstalled the game, re-installed it, have been getting error ACCESS VIOLATION ... BFG whenever I reboot, finally resorted to "recover" the most recent restore point before I had installed all those updates (flash player etc) .... nothing has worked. 100 levels? in your dreams! too bad - I really loved this game!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 4, 15 8:39 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:
LYNNEWHITNEY wrote: [clipped]
2) there is another mystery .. when an icon (cat, pumpkin whatever) is seen with circles moving all over it and you match it with same icon there is a beautiful explosion like an almost-silent firework but it looks like it increases your score

3) so what good is a high score anyway? buying power-ups with coins and "spending" stars on decorating the scene seems to be the path to completing the game .. and bonus games I have found reaaaalllly time consuming and difficult - i've only won one!

Glad the buying upgrades allowed you to keep making progress as for #2, those circling icons are "atomic" pieces which clear out the adjacent spaces around them when you match them.

#3: The high score table is just a personal achievement thing - to me it's not that important but I've seen posts from gamers in other forums who like keeping track of their best scores. As for the bonus minigames those are completely optional and you don't have to do any of them to finish the game. I did find the mahjong ones to be really hard, as the board layouts are completely random and therefore not winnable a lot of the time (they didn't code it for "winnable layouts" as in some other mahjong games I've played). The M3 bonus games are doable, as are the HO scenes.

BTW I posted some general tips in this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/587427.page

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Oct 30, 15 8:47 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:
LYNNEWHITNEY wrote:Love it but I am on level 14 ... someone said there are 120 levels ??? ... and there is NO "continue" ... the only option is "bonus games" ... huh? Help?? Is this a Tech issue? I'm playing in "relaxed mode" with 19 stars available, windows 8.1.

Try buying some of the scene upgrades at the bottom of the screen and/or the optional bonus items on the left side with your stars. The checkpoint for a new scene in this game is every 15 levels and if you don't buy upgrades when you have the resources available the game gets stuck without the continue button (I think the other JM games are like this also).

THANKS! spending my coins helped un-stuck me!
1) is there some kind of list of these tips somewhere? this solution I did not find in the "help" section.

2) there is another mystery .. when an icon (cat, pumpkin whatever) is seen with circles moving all over it and you match it with same icon there is a beautiful explosion like an almost-silent firework but it looks like it increases your score

3) so what good is a high score anyway? buying power-ups with coins and "spending" stars on decorating the scene seems to be the path to completing the game .. and bonus games I have found reaaaalllly time consuming and difficult - i've only won one!

Thanks!
p.s. I really DO love this game and would love it more if i had a complete help section

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator