Posts created by harlequen

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 10, 13 7:09 AM
Abiloo, did You try to uninstall then reinstall the game?

Congrats Mr_Russ

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 9, 13 4:49 PM
Raven PM send

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 9, 13 2:13 PM
Raven_wing wrote:In regards to ending game and the motive (SPOILERS)

harlequen * * Yes I agree with you, from the very first crime scene we are to believe there is an intellectual psychopath from the very way he poses his victim and creates those dolls to all the planning. To be able to read the letters would have helped quite a lot because not only do I not have the murder's true story and why he is doing this firm in my head but I don't have what happened 200 years ago firm in my head either; that is adding to some of my comfusion. *

Raven_wing You explain so well, it's true * we really didn't know what happened 200 years ago, other that somebody wasn't paid, that was very lame, now that I think about it, this game was a disappointment with the plot, not very well executed *

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 9, 13 9:40 AM
Congrats Raven_wing

I think that how the game was set up at the beginning, I thought that the Puppeteer would be a * Intellectual Psychopath, who'll do things very cleverly, not that dump little brother, *

I also think that if we could have read some of the * Letters * that we found everywhere, we may had some more insight to the whole story, as I said before, I wish that we could have gone in to the * Catacomb *

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 8, 13 8:33 PM
Big Congrats to Debbi2qlts - heleanthia - Tide - CFG - Marianne - Gingergal & Mcquigan

YAY, I finished too

Away from all this going back and fort, I really enjoyed the game, but as You Gingergal, didn't understand the plot, * why all these killings? He must have just been a very disturbed person, or the developers couldn't come up with something better, would have loved to see what was in the Catacombs, I know that it should contain a lot of money like $200.000 or more, still wanted to see it *

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 7, 13 5:21 PM
Sportygal, when playing these games it's always good to have pen and paper by hand, what about You write down every time You do a combination, if it doesn't work don't use the same combination, try the next and so on, good luck

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 6, 13 7:31 PM
Sportygal PM send

Minesita, this is great, after I left My comment on the other link I found this

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 6, 13 7:21 PM
Hi Minesita

I see that You found it, maybe if this get lost in the forum You should put up an announcement on a different link, that way You can attract more players, it's a very great game, and I wish that I could play it again, but We have a Marathon of games to do shortly so I don't have the time right now, but I'll try to help You.

Good Luck

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 7:06 PM
Just arrived to *Cuba*, My heart is still raising, hope that I can sleep tonight.

Did the *slider puzzle* it wasn't really that bad, You could very well tell where things are going, Mcquigan, You just have to relax and You'll get it

Now off to be Nighty All

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 5:08 PM
Oh Yes Gingergal, now that I wanted to play again, there was # and letters and Polish, and the save & load was whiten out, have been waiting for it to download, and it just finished now, to bad that I can't play to much tonight, have to work tomorrow

Thanks for the hint about the *aspirins* haven't got there jet.

posted in Dracula Origin on Aug 6, 13 4:41 PM
Just Bumping this one for Minesita to see

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 4:34 PM
Boy am I glad for the new Game Manager, I can just download from the purchase history, I have to re-download this game each time I play it, I'm just happy that I can play it

Gingergal, the * Safe Puzzle * took Me a long time, the first * numbers clicked into place, but the last didn't, then no one clicked into place, and I never checked the handle, I finally tried to open it with the handle, and it open up, who knows I may had it right the first time *

The one to put *money on the screw, I would never had guessed, had to go to the WT for that one* but now I know for the future

Minesita & everyone else who want to play Dracula Origin, You can use the old link from the previous Group Play in the game forum, that's what We sometime do when We play a Group Play that everyone already have played, I'm going over and Bump it up

CFG, That one with the *Tire* is really not that bad, just have to put Your curser on the right spot when You run

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 9:10 AM
Congratulations Luvtoread finishing the game

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 13 9:08 AM
Minesita We have already played Dracula Origin in a Group Play, it was the first Group Play that I did, and I loved it

Maybe You can get some people together who haven't played it and make a Mini Group Play, You can use the same link from Dracula Origin Forum for communication

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 5, 13 8:05 PM
Gingergal it is BF's game, and I'm surprise that I have any issue with it, that's the first time I had a problem with their games, The problem I had with Dracula Origin, was My computer, the Window Vista was corrupt. I got the game to work, I went to * Spain * and now I'm back in * Marseilles * so I quit for the night, have a lot of fun with this game.
I better don't shut down My PC tonight, hope that it will help with the glitch.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 5, 13 5:23 PM
Had to uninstall the game, dang, same letters and # as yesterday, and there is Polish language too Hope to be able to play some tonight.

You are right Gingergal, this game reminds Me very much of Post Mortem/Still Life too.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 5, 13 5:02 PM

Congratulations Sportygal & Minesita finishing

Gingergal that * hook puzzle * seems so simple and easy, but I had problems with it too

I was very surprised when She had to * change her clothes * that never happened before

Enjoying the game a lot, finished off last night where I had to go to * Mark Taine's apartment * so that's where I start now.

Have fun All playing the game

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 4, 13 4:05 PM
How nice that You are playing this game with us Mr_ Russ, at least We are in good hands

Good to see You Gingergal

Got the game to work after the 2nd download Boy is it a picky game, couldn't get out of the first Crime scene, thought that I did it all, couldn't find anything more to do, after an hour or more, I realize that I forgot to * bring the fingerprint to the paper * that was all, now I'm in the * Hotel Room, trying to figure out the wires *
See You later

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 4, 13 12:16 PM
Hi everyone

So nice to see so many new people joining the Group Play, Welcome to All

Tide & Gmum, Great to see You back, You both was very much missed

I wanted to start the game now, but it looks like I have a little problem, had all kind of strange numbers in front of Start, Quit, Options ect.... and when I started the game no one was talking, only strange # in the black bar, so I uninstalled it and now it's about to re-installing but it's very slow. I think that it has something to do with that BF installed the new Game manager at the same time that I installed the game yesterday, it took Me 30min. to instal it yesterday, the game has 2.18GB so I expected it, but today it looks like it will take longer, the new GM is very slow, I'll be joining You all when the game has downloaded, and hope that it will be o.k. Bye

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 3, 13 7:07 AM
Signing in, but I'm starting it tomorrow, nice to see You jboliver, it's been a long time

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator