Posts created by sparkers2005

i don't see why most people don't like eipix. personally i think eipix and amax/ers make the best games anymore. this dp game was just as good as their previous games. maybe i was playing a different game than those who didn't like it. i loved this game. oh well i guess opinions are like blanketyblankblank everyone has one.

after i left game, i went back in. i clicked on dog as it was turning around in circles then it worked. dog went right in after lasso. also you cannot use the dog until it his turn to retrieve.

fix the glitch on first screen. the dog won't pick up the lasso. worked fine on demo. nevermind, after i went back into game i clicked on dog as it was turning around in circles. it finally went after lasso.

when i played the demo, the dog went right in after lasso. but since purchased the game, no luck getting the dog to get the lasso. really aggravating to say the least. pretty bad when you can't even get first screen. if this problem isn't fixed soon i'm gonna ask for a credit.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive on Feb 13, 18 12:51 PM
i loved this game too. i must have missed the CE when it came out but anymore CE'S aren't worth the extra money you pay for them.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive on Feb 13, 18 12:48 PM
Radgame wrote:Wow!
This game is a perfect balance between fantasy and reality! I bought it within 10 mins of demo. Though not a fan of "Survivor", I'm finding this game's story is pretty cool.

I'm at Ch. 4 (Aida's Cave), it's one of the most FUN games I've played in a while. The puzzles and mini-games aren't difficult but, they pop up at the right places as do the HOPs. The sense of adventure is always present and across all locations (so far). Love the graphics too! The dialogues, IMHO, are just right.

I will update this once I'm finished. Just had to pop in to say kudos to this team for putting in so much thought and effort.

ETA: Finished! +
It continued to be intriguing and fun thanks to no overuse of supernatural powers. It's a refreshingly different approach to fantasy game play via graphics and story....takes it to a whole new level. I found this to be a really long game which I'd usually play over 2-3 days but just couldn't stop! I rarely used the map even to transport as game play is very intuitive plus I enjoyed checking out all the crazy details in each scene.

Puzzles & HOPS could have been made more challenging or maybe it's best to play in "Hardcore" level. The silhouette search and insert HOPs that turned into story-telling pages were cool. Not difficult, just very different.

Story-wise, I'm glad it goes off at a tangent from the "Survivor" theme to explore why/how the evil entity came to be. Some VOs were awful to my ears......yee gawd, that Mina's voice felt irritating! So, I played with volume off for a bit after she showed up.

I couldn't get the significance of Karbunko's (the director) initial morphing into the Greek God, Pan (flute et al!) or why he is shown - at the end- to (spoiler = highlight text to read) remain in this form and not returned to his human self ? This bit was truly Greek to me.

Fabulous game - great job by Devs.!

a short review I LOVE THIS GAME. (ERS) AMAX are great developers. my favorite.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 9:04 AM
garbage game. lasted about 10 minutes then i gave up. no buy for me. happy new years fishes

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 6:27 AM
my cursor just floats around screen. tried using both types of cursors but no luck. the floating is driving me batty. oh well merry christmas all.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 20, 17 5:55 AM
thank you very much. i knew it had to be something simple. merry christmas and happy new year!!!!!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 3:04 PM
maybe i am stupid or something but what am i looking for? sometimes get points for eagle eye bonus but don't have any idea how i found them. if someone could help me please do.

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 17 7:12 AM
just a short review. i loved this game. so much different than other games. a buy for me.

notice a lot of people saying this is not a MCF game. doesn't that stand for mystery case files. well this is one of those cases which the detective investigates. just like all the MCF games. I agree some games weren't as good as others like SHADOW LAKE the worst to KEY and UNLOCKED RAVENHEARST . too much ALISTER DALAMAR in last 2 RAVENHEARST games. he was fine in MADAM FATES CARNIVAL. my favorites are RETURN TO RAVENHEARST, ESCAPE FROM RAVENHEARST and MADAM FATES CARNIVAL. it's hard to compare with those 3 games but give EIPIX a break. they are trying. I rather enjoyed REVENANT'S HUNT. the main game was good but didn't care for the bonus chapter. those who liked this game enjoy it.

rainworm wrote:But nobody would want a MCF a fairy tale????????
so true raineworm. I love these mcf games.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 10, 17 6:34 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 5:39 AM
disregard my first post. I disabled special effects and it's working fine now.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 5:34 AM
my cursor is jumpy. tried system cursor same thing. when I try to pick up items I had to try several times before I could them up and place them. I can't play this game with cursor jumping all over. giving me a headache. if this a glitch please fix it.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 17 10:02 AM
pennmom36 you are right about everything in this game. I loved it, dark scenes and all. I believe this is the first time I ever seen you be so positive about a game. definitely a buy for me when a sale comes around. actually demo was pretty long.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 6:32 AM
I liked this game. will buy when a sale comes up. spooky good fun.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 7:19 AM
I made a big mistake in not reading reviews first. I liked other grim façade games so I bought it. big waste of my money. I think it was buy one get one free. wasn't even worth that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator