Posts created by scrapping_nancy

posted in Big City Adventure: Tokyo on Jun 15, 13 8:26 PM
was really looking forward to buying this game as I enjoyed all the other big city adventure games. glad I tried the demo first!!! Very disappointing, way too small, and not enjoyable at all!! I have never had to use so many hints. Quit after 10 minutes. Too bad big fish, not up to standard!

posted in Solitaire Twist Collection on Apr 28, 13 8:49 PM
boring!!!! Is this game for 5 year olds???

horrible game, very frustrating, items too small or almost impossible to find as they blended so well into the background as to be non-existent. never mind trying to find the recipe pieces, stopped after a very frustrating 15 minutes and deleted!!!
come on big fish!!

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 8:16 PM
Terrible game!! Graphics were fuzzy and objects miniscule! Obviously a no buy!!

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 5, 11 9:43 PM
way too much narrative between game play. Way too dark and the objects are very small, but I stuck it out for the 24 minutes it took me to get to the end of the demo. I probably would not have bought this game but it is definitely a no buy for me when the demo version is only 24 minutes and I can't even play the full trial hour.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Dec 22, 10 10:20 PM
Really enjoyed the game, but again my biggest pet peeve is not being able to play the free hour when the demo ends. What's up with that??? I want to play the full hour not 40minutes and get shut down because this is the end of the demo version. It would have been a definite buy but now a no buy!!!

posted in Christmas Puzzle on Dec 20, 10 10:27 PM
enjoyed the game, mindless easy entertainment when you don't want to think. However did encounter some glitches, once matched the tiles would not re-fill on the board and I also could not clear the level. Too bad cause it may have been a buy.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 8:36 PM
a no buy for me also. besides all the glitches the demo ends after 25 minutes, I will never buy a game that you can't even play the full hour for free!!!! What's happening big fishies, the games lately have had all kinds of problems!!!

posted in Column of the Maya on Dec 11, 10 9:25 PM
horrible!!!! that's all I have to say!!! Very small and dark!!!! Lasted 5 minutes!!!

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 6, 10 9:30 PM
Looked like a very promising game!!! However many many technical problems. Had to exit the game to have the volume 12 book appear on the bookshelf. Angel picture would not get clean even though I had the brush and the cleaning solution...
every scene had a glitch. Spent more time exiting and restarting just to continue
in the scene. Objects would miraculously appear when I returned to the game. Very
frustrating!!! A no buy for me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 10 4:07 PM
Really enjoyed this game, graphics are good, sound is not annoying. I would have loved to buy it but my only pet peeve is: I finished the demo version in 40 minutes, could not play the remaining 20 minutes of the free hour. What is the point of "try it free for 1 hour if you finish the demo earlier???" When I don't get the full free hour it's a no buy for me!

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 10, 10 9:34 PM
pour the drink ingredients into the glass and not the shaker!

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 10, 10 9:32 PM
dmih73 wrote:Okay, call me dumb, but I can't get the o.j., mint syrup or anything to go into the shaker. I've clicked the o.j. all over the shaker and around it and I can't fill the shaker. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???? I've taken the lid off of the shaker and I'm trying to pour in the items correctly. WHERE do I click???? I'm going to need a drink once I finally get this cocktail made!!!!

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Oct 10, 10 8:27 PM
I agree! My computer is relatively new and I have never seen such poor graphics!!Grainy, blurry and extremely fuzzy!! Turned it off after 5 minutes!!

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 9, 10 7:26 PM
Music was very annoying. Finished the trial demo with 26 minutes to spare, and couldn't continue in the game unless I made a purchase. What is the point of a free one hour trial if you have to purchase after 34 minutes of play. Alot of spelling errors, this is a big pet peeve of mine. How can we teach young people to spell if adults creating the games are illiterate?? A no buy for me!!!

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Aug 23, 10 9:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Veronica and the Book of Dreams? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 15, 10 3:19 PM
I am having problems in the factory also. I have already freed the guard but now when I enter it is not lit up. can't use any inventory items anywhere as I cannot get the factory lit. I have already played the fuse game and it was lit. I do not really want to start the game under a new profile as it will take to long and my trial will be up. I love this game and would purchase it, but not if it's freezing at the same spot all the time.

posted in Amazing Pyramids on Jun 11, 10 6:20 PM
i liked this game and had made it 3/4's of the way through but when I went to play today my progress was not saved. Not really interested in starting back at the beginning. Too simple.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 4:52 PM
I am stuck in centre town and cannot continue in the game. all areas say complete. However the blue tarot card where you have to find 5 differences between the scenes is shining blue. I have found the 5 differences but it still glows as if I still have to complete the puzzle. I have 2 keys, 1 for a toolbox and 1 for a cellar, but all areas say complete. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator