Posts created by tazziebb

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 6, 10 10:00 AM
I just buy frist hint shows a view of right pic, second hint will put part of the pic in the right order, third hint will finish the pic.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 6, 10 7:58 AM
I'm also stuck on this part with no help. You can't go ahead until you do this puzzle.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Feb 20, 10 5:48 PM
No you get a gold star if you finish. If you miss something it will leave a red !, you can click on it at any time to go back to an uncompleted section

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Feb 20, 10 5:40 PM
Have you cut it with the pliers all you need is the long bottom part of the hanger

posted in Bounce Quest on Feb 13, 10 9:06 AM
I bought the game and figured out the problem I was having. Glad I bought the game. It's lots of fun

posted in Bounce Quest on Feb 13, 10 9:03 AM
tazziebb wrote:Windows XP works fine. How far has anyone got. Does anyone know how to get rid of the reflectors that is all ready there?

posted in Bounce Quest on Feb 12, 10 2:12 PM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the reflectors that is all ready there?

posted in Bounce Quest on Feb 12, 10 1:25 PM
Windows XP works fine. How far has anyone got. Does anyone know how to get rid of the reflectors that is all ready there?

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Jun 29, 09 6:05 AM
I finished the game but had to look up Nostradamus Quatrains on the computer to slove the puzzles

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 7:55 AM
Just downloaded no problems. Played 20mins and will get this game its almost as good as the frist.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jun 24, 09 7:14 AM
This game is so much like Mushroom Age. I like that game very much.

posted in Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island on Jun 13, 09 6:32 AM
There is only 12 spots and then the game is over.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 6:39 AM
Just started the game got to the map then an error message came up.

posted in The Broken Clues on Jun 9, 09 5:14 PM
Why isn't there any tips & tricks for this game?

posted in Sinking Island on May 1, 09 12:03 PM
Open the PPA and then the clues database. ( to look close on files, click on the magnifying glass. Picture-Click-hold-dropthe picture of Jones' face frome the right side to the mandate frame(Pic)
Declaration- Click the picture of Nolent and select 'No natural causes could be responsible for Jones' death'. Drop the selected picture on the left column below the mandate. Close declarations. Click OK on the clues under the mandate column at left.
Mandate Resolved. Know you can climb the rope ladder.

posted in Sinking Island on May 1, 09 11:34 AM
This is how far I have got. I'm at Nolent door and it keeps telling me I need a key. Does anyone know where the key is?

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 16, 09 7:48 AM
Can someone help me I can't find the key to Nolent door?

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 13, 09 5:21 PM
this is the first game that I havn't been able to play, I have uninstalled and reinstalled able 5 times. I have turned off my firewall and my Internet security system. I can play for a short time then my mouse will go away or the screen will start flashing. I know it's not my computer because I have a gaming couputer with all the high tech put into it. I have gone to site and have heard the same thing. Its just the game it self.

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 13, 09 5:08 PM
I found a web site with walkthrougs it's [url removed by moderator]. And good luck I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game about 5 times I have turned off my firewall and my Internet Security in hopes that it wouldn't freeze or my mouse goes away or the whole screen flashes.

posted in Sinking Island on Apr 13, 09 8:46 AM
amareto wrote:I downloaded this huge program, and it takes me to the very first scene, where the dead body is found then I receive an error violation and it shuts down. Actually, this has happened with several of the larger games that we have to purchase before trying. I am running a new system, 2.13 GHz - 3.37 gig of Ram - Windows XP and only run into these errors when using the BF large game files.

When I frist downloaded the game it would freeze up. I had to turn off my firewall to download the game. But turned it back on as soon as the game downloaded. and it's working just fine now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator