Posts created by sammster

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on May 26, 12 6:26 PM
Thanks for the trick about putting a mommy by the aquaduct! I managed to lure all the orange guards to it in under 4 mins! but then mommy let the kid go and all the guards ran after it. oh well, time to grab them all again.

posted in Insaniquarium! Deluxe on May 3, 10 6:46 PM
u can buy a thing that sits at bottom of tank its got an opening at the top? HELP!

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 21, 10 5:52 AM
All u need for this level is to keep al your bars up to at least the first letter of the word.

ex.
health
culture
work
harmony

Here you would have to go to nunzios construction to work (more money AND work points)

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 21, 10 5:49 AM
This level simply CONSUMES money, the best thing is to ignore the uncle and make sure the work bar is nice and high, while not taking a toll on your health. Also, watch out for culture, try to read in the mornings, it helps with that.

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 21, 10 5:46 AM
If u fill up ur family and work bars, u don't hav to worry about the fliers. I found all 14 tho, it worked great.

Pupujuku: I am a little past chapter 4, but I'll replay it and figure it out, that one messed me up too.

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 20, 10 5:11 PM
Thank you, Saca523!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator