Posts created by buddhabme

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 23, 10 12:42 PM
I really liked this game. Once I understood just how small they were willing to make some of the objects, I was able to find them pretty easily.

Liked the puzzles, reasonably difficult yet was able to figure them all out without help of the walkthrough or the forums. Really enjoyed all the searching around and having to combine things from different areas.Hints were readily available when needed and they were needed in some of the dark spots!

All in all, I had a good time with this game and will definitely purchase the sequel.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 10, 10 10:16 AM
Did you actually finish the game? Endless mode is unlocked before the final scenes.
If you did get to the solution of "Who am I?" then you should be able to exit out and choose Endless mode from the main menu.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 10, 10 10:14 AM
Inside the entrance, to the left is a lamp post with two lanterns hanging, you need to place the third one on.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 10, 10 10:12 AM
I think the life preserver is hanging on the "Walk" sign and the preserver is probably an object to be found in endless mode.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 10, 10 10:10 AM
On the column beside the red car, in front of the blue car, is a burst pipe with steam coming out.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 6, 10 10:11 PM
Cute game, probably good to play with kids.

I had a problem where I couldn't get into the last room of three that I needed to get into, The game kept taking me to other two rooms even though they were complete. First time I've had a problem with a BF game. I see on the forum that there are several other glitches, so I'm going to pass on this one even though it's a DD. I liked it, but not enough to fight through glitches.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 5, 10 3:18 PM
auntieuffta wrote:Where does the stupid pipe go?

What pipe? Where are you in the game?

And how do you know it's stupid?

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 5, 10 3:16 PM
What pipe? Where are you in the game?

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 5, 10 3:15 PM
He's different everytime. Look for facial hair(clean shaven, beard, moustache), tie (pink, striped, bow, no tie), and hat decoration (patch, feather, none).

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 5, 10 6:19 AM
Just got to keep shifting them around until they are in order, click two pieces and they swap places.
Highlight for hints:

Starting at the left side are the streets, the right side of map has a huge sign that says "Municipal Pier". - find the piece with the straight left side and place it to the far left and then keep placing pieces along to the right. As each piece goes beside a correct piece,they stick together. If they are in the wrong spot on the map, they will go apart as you have to shift them over to the correct spots one at a time. Good luck.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 5:56 PM
petlady wrote:Has anybody had trouble getting out of or finishing the putting together of the shredded note? None of the pieces stay where I put them, especially if I try to move another. They go back to where they started. It's very frustrating, and there is no way to skip the darn thing or even get out of there and progress with the game.

Just got to keep shifting them around until they are in order.
Highlight for hints:

Starting at the left side are the streets, just find the piece with the straight left side and place it to the far left and then keep placing pieces along to the right. The right side of map has a huge sign that says "Municipal Pier". As each piece goes beside a correct piece,they stick together but if they are in the wrong spot on the map, they will go apart as you have to shift them over to the correct spots one at a time. Good luck.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 9:02 AM
I really don't get why this game is being slammed so hard here when Steve the Sherriff is apparently so popular around here. This game was fun, the mini-puzzles were a little different and not impossible, the graphics good and the twisted clues are great. Yet so many posts saying "boring" - how is this more boring than Steve the Sherriff a game that I think is pretty similiar in terms of being a light-weight yet amusing game?

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 8:50 AM
When the man in the phone booth shows up, take a good look at him. Then use the buttons on the left and right to add/subtract things like tie, beard and so on until you've got him to look like what he did when you first saw him. Basically, you're creating a sketch of the man in the phone booth.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 4:35 AM
I tried the demo of this last week over at ST and got such a kick out of it that I went rushing over to Big Fish to see if it was here. It was not, but now it is! I thought I would have to wait a few months.

Probably not the most challenging game out there but found it to be fun. I liked the mini games and really got a kick out of the odd clues. It's a buy for me. From what I can tell from just playing demos, it's very similar to previous ST P.I. games the main difference being the riddle like clues - as this is what I liked most about it, I decided to pass on the earlier offerings and wait for this one to come out.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Feb 20, 10 9:27 PM
Almost a year since the last post about this glitch and the problem is still there. Glad I tried the demo first and didn't waste my money as well as my time buying this. This is the first game I've had a problem with.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator