Posts created by Meredith43

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 17 5:25 PM
I too am stuck on the "cheap bracelet" scene. The game took me back a second time and told me to get the bracelet (again!) I was able to exit the conventional way and I thought maybe returning to the game would get around the glitch. Didn't work. Now I am mad. Please see to it that this game is fixed.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 16 7:41 AM
I wonder ... does the fact that this is, once again, appearing on the best seller list (#20) indicate a possibility that we may finally see the 4th installment? One must hope!

Bless you! Following your hint, I aimed with the cursor above the target and then zeroed it in with the arrows until I got a cross-hairs icon. It worked. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

posted in Immortal Love: Letter From The Past Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 15 11:15 AM
How on earth do you get the cannon to fire on targets in the camp? I used the arrows to select my target and (occasionally) got a "target sign" but I can't get the cannon to fire. Thanks for your help.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Sep 19, 15 3:10 PM
Having completed the game and the bonus game I am frustrated because I can't see the 22 goblins I collected. Anybody know where they are lurking?

Reloaded game - still will not launch. Followed directions to look for a fix under the "options" menu on the right side of the manager screen - statement says "no game updates available". Frankly, I am ready for a refund on this game.

Failure to launch!
Like everyone else, the game closes Game Manager, but then boots right back to manager again. Reloading makes no difference. Running Windows 7. Fix it or refund, for heaven's sake!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 13 2:51 PM
Like several other players, I collected all five scythe blades only to have them disappear from my inventory. There is a small, glowing blue area in place of the blades. Clicking on it does nothing at all. What gives with this glitch?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 2:14 PM
Just wondering ... why did I still have the night vision goggles at the very end of the game? Was there something else I could have done with them? I found all the morphing objects and the two "bonus" cassette tapes. What did I miss?

The fix does not appear to have corrected the failure to progress point in the cemetery with the chest with four keys. After placing the three keys, I am unable to access the minigame to find the keyhole for the exotic key. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 12 9:07 PM

Re roblem Getting the Chapel door to open on Chapter 5

by Howatch on January 29, 3:18 PM

Okay, I figured it out! Playing in hard mode certainly makes this game more challenging.

Having the same problem - so what is the secret?

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 11 8:07 AM
Love, love LOVE this game! The visual appeal is the best of any game I have played. Story line is not too dark (a good thing in my book). The pop-up books recall one of the things I loved, and still love, from childhood. The hog hunt made me giggle like a kid. Music is pleasant and non-obtrusive. The puzzles are challenging but not so difficult as to make me quit in disgust. Overall, this game is a five-star winner and I hope there will be a Drawn 4 and even a Drawn 5. Thanks, Big Fish!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 15, 11 8:11 AM
Game crashed for me at the nails/boards point and I am VERY disappointed as I was thinking "what a great game" up to that point. If there is truely no fix in the works for this game, I think I'll find me a green envelop.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 4:27 PM
I have downloaded/removed/downloaded again four times and the thing won't open properly. I get a black screen and music. After as long as 30 minutes, the only way to close it is to shut off the computer. I'm done with this one!

Has anyone found any of the 10 secret gold crowns? I finally (after playing twice) found all 20 CROWN INSIGNIAS but nary a single secret golden crown. I am gnawing my knuckles in frustration!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 27, 10 1:27 PM
nwl43 wrote:This is probably not going to be much help for it seems that the blades are randomly placed for each game. Mine were not the same as in the walkthrough. The one that was the hardest for me to find was in the grass on the right side. You couldn't really see it. Try clicking all around in that area. Another one was about halfway up the structure itself very cleverly or should I say diabolically hidden.

Good luck

Edit: Rethinking this, you only need six. Recheck to make sure you actually had six.

This is my second run-through of DC3 and I have moused over every square millimeter of the screen on both the front and the back herbalist's gardens and cannot find the sixth windmill blade. could there be a glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator