Posts created by ka5ren

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 24, 10 6:13 AM
I just went to the workshop drawer. You were right and this did fix the problem. I am so sorry I jumped to conclusions! This is a great game and I love it! I haven't gotton dressed in 2 days! lol
However in my defense when putting my curser on the bottom drawer, it didn't turn into the "mechanical curser" so I had no idea I had to use an object there. Also the "lubricant" was on the second page of my inventory so I didn't even know I had it.
Thanks for your response. I know what I will be doing today. (all day)! lol

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 24, 10 6:10 AM
I just went to the workshop drawer. You were right and this did fix the problem. I am so sorry I jumped to conclusions! This is a great game and I love it! I haven't gotton dressed in 2 days! lol
However in my defense when putting my curser on the bottom drawer, it didn't turn into the "mechanical curser" so I had no idea I had to use an object there. Also the "lubricant" was on the second page of my inventory so I didn't even know I had it.
Thanks for your response. I know what I will be doing today. (all day)! lol

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 23, 10 1:55 PM
I had the same problem. I uninstalled/reinstalled and didn't use any old saves. Then when I got way farther in the game (Transforming objects by consumption) I can't pick up the toy horse, the sword, or the cradle. I talked to customer service but now I have to wait. This is not the only glitch! I think you will see this as people get farther. I have the paid version and did not use any old saves. What do I do now? (besides wait?) This was afun game but now it is just frustrating!!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 23, 10 12:03 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game after not being able to pick up the crayons and paper. Now I am at the point where i am Transforming objects by consumption. I could pick up the crown and the charm, but now i cant pick up the sword, cradle, or toy horse. Please don't tell me to start over again! I am not happy! The Glitch isn't only in the free trial. Let me know how to contine or how to get a refund!
Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator