Posts created by HOGaddiction

posted in Evolver on May 23, 12 8:34 AM
I bought this game - And I really do love it

What I don't love is the faulty game play.

I also have the blacked out stork as aforementioned

The inability to match certain creatures blocks you from playing the game level within a reasonable time frame

I also don't like the memory address errors that occur that cause the game to crash

The "inability to match creatures" doesn't always occur - so the game is not totally unplayable. Nonetheless it is annoying having to restart levels

Please address these issues with the developers

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Nov 12, 11 12:14 AM
Whilst trying to play this game 12/11/2011 so yes I did download the latest version I encountered several problems :-
Prison scene. Whilst trying to talk to "Tituba" I lost all of my inventory - however prior to losing my inventory she took the artifact from me.
Upon reloading she continued to ask for the artifact...which obviously was no longer in my inventory...thus profile deleted
Created new profile.Once again lost my inventory after talking to Tituba under new profile name...however luckily this time she actually gave me the emerald gem
Each inventory loss required me to restart the game to regain my inventory screen. On most occasions this was possible as the inventory item was not vital to game play.

This game still requires a serious overhaul as having to restart games multiple times during demo time do not inspire me to purchase

NOte to BFG : Games rendered unplayable due to poor design should be removed from your site until properly fixed. The number of technical issues reported by players for this game is crazy. Games like these are damaging your reputation as a quality game provider - and you need to be more proactive dealing with the problems

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)