Posts created by GeeBee

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Aug 18, 13 11:29 PM
I just started this game and am already stuck....level 3... I know, I know!!! I built the sawmill and water tower and 1 wagon...I have plenty of wood and workers, but the other 3 wagon positions are locked and says I can't build residential only water towers and sawmills....What am I leaving out???? Someone please help!!! thanks in advance... Gee

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Aug 10, 13 8:05 PM
I would like to hear some answers to the previous posts as I'm having the same problems and could use the HELP!!! Thanks...

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on May 29, 13 3:53 AM
I am at the end of the game...on the last round of the level and then the locked one. I have played the game twice and have gotten all perfects (using cannonballs, of course)......but, I still didn't make the $40,000 achievement....I have bought ALL the bonuses and still can't reach that amount....

Does anyone one have a helpful tip for me??? I would greatly appreciate the help!!

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 11, 12 2:22 PM
This forum sure was a help ~ as I have had the same problems most of you posted. I was enjoying this game until everything locked up and I couldn't find a way to feed my tribe (workers)....now what do I do????

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward on Jul 19, 12 4:23 PM
Are all 4 "Haunted Hotel" games a series...??

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jul 19, 12 3:48 PM
Thanks so much WilJul....after posting this question it dawned on me to check the release dates - duh.... low and behold I came up with the same order you shared with me!!! Sorry to have wasted your time, but thanks for helping a fellow fishie....

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jul 19, 12 3:41 PM
Katie ~ I had to ask the same ???

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jul 19, 12 3:32 PM
I'm playing this game and need to use the "walkthrough", but in order to do so, I have to exit my game and go online to the walkthrough. This is annoying and was hoping there was a slower easier way to do this without having to exit my game....Does anyone know that can give some helpful info...?

posted in Book of Legends on Jul 19, 12 2:56 PM
Thanks Dragon for your help! There probably won't be one since it's been so long....Rats, I was hoping to play the sequel...but, that's the way it goes...

Thanks again
Gee

posted in Book of Legends on Jul 17, 12 2:25 PM
Did a sequel ever come out for this game????

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on Jul 12, 12 7:13 PM
I have just purchased all 4 of the Puppetshow games....but, I dont know which order they are to be played....please help as I would like to start playing them soon!!! Thanks a Bunch...

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 29, 11 11:50 AM
Why doesn't this game have a walkthrough? And why don't my ???? get answered?

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 19, 11 11:41 PM
Eagleye2003 wrote:I was one of the peeps who played the game & was stuck with the glasses in the sewing room. I have already started over as another player; it was the only way I could proceed in the game.

WHERE IS THE WALKTHRU FOR THIS GAME??? The others have one as soon as they are released & with this game, the hints do NOT help as far as directing you with what to do when you are truly stuck. That is the case with me now. I have already purchased the game & am dissatisfied that there isn't a WT yet. WHEN can we expect to see this posted?

:}

Eagleye2003

I'm having the same problem with this game. I don't know where to go next as each room I can get to tells me I have nothing left to do here......How do I move on? I WANT A WALKTHROUGH TOO.....PLEASE!

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 8:47 PM
Found my way!!! Great Game!!!!!

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 1:35 AM
Me too!! It's so frustrating ~ I was enjoying the game until that "gold block" wouldn't break ~ now I can't go on!!!!! PLEASE FIX....

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 31, 11 1:32 AM
Bellaboo34 wrote:
ShayB wrote:
ladyofnight wrote:
CirceMoon wrote:
AliKat611 wrote:
CirceMoon wrote:This is a cute little match 3 game, but on one of the later levels, I have encountered a gold block that will not break, no matter what I do to it. There is nothing in it, and matching around it has no effect. The hammer, bombs, and bats will not remove it. Nothing is blocking it; it's just an empty gold block. I can't finish the level or move on because of this. Has anyone else had this problem? I am posting this here in case it is a glitch.

Circe

I just encountered this level too. The gold block even looks different than the others.

So mods, is this a glitch, and if so, will there be a fix for it? If not, there are a lot of people who will be wanting a refund once they realize that they cannot move forward and finish the game...

I agree! Fix or refund, please.

Times 5! Please

Same problem here too. Super fun but irritated now that I cannot progress. Please advise. Same gold tile at the top won't break and I have all of the powerups. Not sure what level it is but it's the board where you collect certain candies for the trick or treaters below. They pop up with a certain number of items needed. That is the board I am stuck at.

I'm another one that is having this same problem. Please fix it for us!!! I want to play on, but right now I'm at a "stand-still" too.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Oct 7, 11 4:43 PM
You have to hold the match a little lower than the wick....just move it around in front of the light and you'll find it...

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 11, 11 3:53 PM
I'm having trouble placing the smelling salts on the man ~ I gave him the vaccine first, but the smelling salts won't take....I've clicked on several places to put the smelling salts ~ but nothing works ~ HELP~~~~

posted in Neptune's Secret on Apr 2, 11 8:38 PM
Was there ever a sequel to this game?? If so, what is the name of the sequel!!! Hope someone will post!

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 11, 10 12:43 AM
I still don't see any difference between the "old" game manager and this new version..I never had trouble with the old one and so far the "new" one is working just fine - just the same....I can't see the benefits!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator