Posts created by pencilfairy

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Nov 24, 17 6:25 PM
I used tips from the forum to get past the telephone, but I can't pass the first level without using the damn ladder.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Nov 18, 17 11:38 AM
Even with the sounds and music of the game turned way down, whenever I get to a "story" part, the sound gets loud, I can't skip forward through the story, and just have to wait until it goes back to game play. It IS a short game; none of the scenes are used more than once, even though there are many other objects in them. I've been through the game twice, and most of the objects to find in any scene were the same, not much of a challenge.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Feb 6, 13 1:03 PM
Steer the marble smasher by clicking inside one of the arrow shapes on its sides. As it rolls over a marble, it wipes it out. Use the empty areas as stops to steer the marble smasher; sometimes you need to go around, back, up, down, to get into the correct line. Beware of line where you can only ping-pong back and forth, because you will be stuck and have to start over. Those "directly across from each other" lines should be the last ones you do.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Feb 6, 13 12:47 PM
Drag the cursor over three or more diamonds of the same connected color, and then let up on the mouse button. If that doesn't make the diamonds of color vanish, I'd say something is wrong. (the diamonds get a surrounding line as you connect them; on some levels, the green and teal are very hard to tell apart.)

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Feb 6, 13 12:41 PM
A timeout is when you fail to complete a level within the allotted time, and have to try it over.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Feb 6, 13 12:39 PM
The cornerstone appears after I break all the tiles, but then vanishes, leaving me no way to complete the level unless I let it time out and try it again. PC with Windows XP.

posted in Season Match on Jan 29, 13 7:13 AM
You get the hourglass trophy by finishing any level in 40% of the time allowed; the game will know. Some of the levels with bombs and no gem collecting go pretty fast if you get lucky. However, once I got the hourglass and all the other trophies, trophy level wouldn't play for me, just gave me a "memory access" failure, which is a problem that other people have had as well.

posted in Season Match on Jan 29, 13 7:08 AM
This question was first asked in Feb. 2011. It is now nearly Feb. 2013, and I have the same problem. I have collected all the trophies, but get the memory access error when I try to play trophy level. I downloaded the game a week ago, but the problem is the same as it was for the first poster, so it's obvious that they are not going to fix it.

posted in 7 Wonders of the World on Jul 16, 10 4:55 AM
The time limit for this level is incredibly short; is this common to everyone, or is my game messed up somehow?

posted in The Hidden Object Show on Apr 16, 10 8:52 PM
I'm up above 20 levels in Round 1....how many are there before Round 2 kicks in? The extra boards one must 'continue' through are tedious for someone like me who just wants to find the HOs and get on with it, but at least it isn't one of those 'adventure' style or whatever they're called, where you can get a brain cramp trying to riddle your way through, when all you want is some fairly mindless clicking to take your mind off the 14-year-old who wants birth control.

posted in Travelogue 360™: Paris on Feb 25, 10 2:56 PM
After the 19 or 20 levels you complete to become the 360 magazine commentator, if you keep the same name, you'll get tours with different hidden objects, which is cool, but the mini-game between tours is always the same annoying match-to-remove overlapping postcards thing. I'm up into the thirties, so I'd guess it just keeps going, maybe to 50 or 100...there seems to be no way to tell except to do it. I wish I could just skip the postcards, though; they're a drag after a couple times.

P.S. Well, after tour #50, you get tour#51...and the objects are different, and get harder...but I'm sick of it for now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator