Posts created by deesi

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 5:57 PM
It looks like some people on here don't have a sense of humor. This grandma does, and enjoys reading the humorous post! One thing I don't like is when one adult feels the need to lecture another adult.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain on Apr 9, 11 7:49 AM
Yeah!!!! I've been waiting for the SE to come out!!! This will be a buy for me!!!

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 12, 11 10:43 AM
I wanted to like this game, but, I found it to be very boring. The slow motion of the cursor drove me nuts!!! And the music just about put me to sleep. I didn't even finish the full hour demo.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 9:00 AM
This game looked like it had good posibilities, BUT, if I'm having problems in the very beginning, it's going to be a no buy for me. I must have tried over a dozen times to pick up that dang phone, and it wouldn't let me!

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 19, 10 10:42 AM
I really tried to like this game, but the graphics were too cartoonish for me. When the raven first started talking, I was ready to shoot it, he was way too irritating!!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 9:23 AM
Appears to be an interesting game, BUT, the cursor problem and the sloooowwwwnnneeesss of the game was just way too much to bare! Hope they're is a fix soon!!!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 11, 10 2:27 PM
Just finished and I just need to say WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!! Loved it!!!! Make more like this one please!!!

SoManyCrimes, nobody is forcing you to buy it! And from the sounds of it, it appears that some people enjoyed it!!! Maybe you need to get off your highhorse!

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 15, 10 9:30 AM
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! It's a junkpile HOG, no challenge at all.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Oct 2, 10 5:10 PM
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!! Too much story and not enough play

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 12:35 PM
Played for about 10 minutes and it seems to be my type of game. I also wanted to buy it with the weekend sale, but not as long as there are problems with it. I'm having the same problem with the cursor too. Very frustrating!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 2, 10 8:05 PM
Completely frustrated!!! Installed, unistalled, reinstalled this game on two different computers and having the same problem on both computers! I can't get past putting the relic pieces on the chest!!! I hope they come up with a fix for this game soon!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 28, 10 1:00 PM
I have both pieces and when I try to put them on the close up of the chest, they won't stick. I get the message at the top of the screen that says "That doesn't go there" and it's obvious that they do go there! Anybody else have this problem???? In the mean time, I can't move on. So frustrating!!

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Aug 27, 10 3:13 PM
sjsullivan wrote:I hate when these game people advertise a game as hidden object and it's a match game. Sitting here momotonously trying to get through a mindless match game wasting my time. Disappointed lately with Big Fish. hidden object games have been terrible and now this. May be cancelling my memebership.

Such a childish comment! Pull up your big girl pants! I for one enjoy M3 games!

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Aug 27, 10 2:03 PM
I found this game very refreshing!!! I usually read others opinions before I try a game, but I'm glad I didn't listen to ANY of the negative comments about this game!! I'll probably purchase this game next month.

For those of you on here that threaten to quit because this site doesn't always offer the games that YOU want, you might want to think about growing up a little bit and be an adult!

posted in Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle on Aug 22, 10 7:38 AM
Thanks for all of the reviews! I think I'll pass on this one. I love HOGs, but not when they're a junkpile.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 20, 10 12:03 PM
Played until this morning with no problems at all. I was half way through Chapter 6. And now I'm also getting the corrupt profile message! I don't want to start this game all over again!!! This is so frustrating!!!!

I flat refuse to pay $20 for a game!!! There's a couple of games now that I'm waiting for the standard version to come out. This is getting really frustrating!!!

I'm waiting for the regular version too!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 6:03 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!!! But I can't buy until after the 1st!!! Those doll eyes were so, so creepy!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator