Posts created by Greylady_98

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jun 24, 16 6:00 PM
Just starting this game. Built a sawmill but all it does is go round and round. I don't get any lumber off it. Can someone tell me if this is a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong? Clicking on it does no good at all

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Jan 28, 16 5:52 PM
I just bought this game. I have 176 games, so I'm not unfamiliar with them. Yet on level 7, no matter how much money I end the level with, it gives me $500.00 in the store. BUT the game insists I buy blueprints for the Powder Factory and the Egg factory, total cost of $600.00???? Then level 8 shows a button with only the bottom part. I can't get past this. Is anyone still posting on this forum? Can I get help anywhere> I've deleted and re-installed this game 3 times. No difference.

posted in Alice's Patchwork on Dec 15, 15 10:03 AM
I kind of enjoy this game, however I don't understand the locks. Sometimes playing the game opens the lock - sometimes it doesn't. I still have unopened locks in World 1 but now that world 2 is available, I can't get any from world 1 to open. Does anyone understand them?? Quite frustrating to an OCD player. LOL

posted in Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure on Apr 4, 14 1:28 PM
How do you get rid of the rocks? I accidently hit the enter key before I read the
instructions; now I don't know how to break them. Anyone?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 2, 14 9:41 PM
I'm not sure my game isn't missing something. How do I get the
tools packages at the very first? I have two grass patches I can't
pass and I am unable to find any tools. Even in the truck. Am I
missing something or should I reload the game?

posted in Hobby Farm on May 3, 13 5:47 PM
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! Thanks to Dottydotdot.

First you shear them = THEN you pick up the feather with a basket! Good Luck

posted in Hobby Farm on May 3, 13 5:40 PM
Add me to the list. I'm stuck on those darned feathers!!!!

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 28, 12 5:52 PM
Hi bfgBaikal and thanks for your input, however I don't have a crying Panda on Level 31. Also I don't have a grain farm. I have two buttons that I stand on at the same time to open a cave door. I'm supposed to find three green "swirls" and a little cement looking disc, sort of the shape and looks of a hamburg pattie. I have no trouble with the three swirls, but I cannot find the cement looking disc. I've cleared the fog away and had 3 more adult family members help me look, but none of us can locate it. It certainly is well hidden! If you can help me with this, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm finished the entire game in the gold level with the exception of this level. Frustrating!

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 18, 12 7:54 PM
I just bought this game a few days ago, so I know I have the most updated version; however on the level 31, I can't find the circular rock. Also the pirate doesn't come in from the side and let me know it's showing somewhere now. I've cleaned out the fog from the level, then quit playing and concentrated on the screen assuming that perhaps you have to find it on your own, without the pirates notification, but I still can't find one and I am kept from getting the gold light. Can someone please explain what's happening here?

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 15, 12 10:59 PM
I just bought this game a few days ago, so I know I have the most updated version; however on the 4th level, first door, I can't find the circular rock. Also the pirate doesn't come in from the side and let me know it's showing somewhere now. I've cleaned out the fog from the level, then quit playing and concentrated on the screen assuming that perhaps you have to find it on your own, withouth the pirates notification, but I still can't find one and I am kept from getting the gold light. Can someone please explain what's happening here?

posted in All My Gods on Nov 13, 12 5:56 PM
Hi, just starting. I can't seem to get anymore gold, which is holding me up on advancing. I have the gold mine, but don't know how to utilize it;. Can you help me, please?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 7, 12 10:12 PM
Take him to the 6 herbs over and over. That will increase his knowledge

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 7, 12 10:09 PM
Hi Mooo. Have you picked your coconuts? If so, take a ---- I think it's a Master farmer, dump him in the pond and he will catch an algea eating fish. Take the
fish to the ocean and drop it in. You have to do this a number of times with villagers who have farming experience. After about 20 fish, they eat the algea and you can go back to limitless fishing in the ocean.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Nov 9, 11 1:27 PM
I can't find the key in the security room. I don't want to go to the walkthrough because in trying to find the right information, I find out all kinds of things I would rather do by myself. Can anyone tell me where this darned key is, please?"

posted in Tearstone on Jun 20, 11 5:22 PM
You are both awesome!!!! Thanks to you both I can now move on. It seems I was dialing the phone too fast. I don't normally use sound as I listen to my playlist while I play games. I turned it on and everything works. I truly appreciate your input.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 20, 11 10:40 AM
Oh! I thought you had to pick up the speaker and set it back into the phone cradle. I've punched in the numbers off the door, but nothing happens. I tried clicking the numbers and logged out and back in and tried to pull them (like a real phone dial) - nothing works. I'm still stuck in time. LOL

posted in Tearstone on Jun 19, 11 10:54 PM
I deleted and re-installed this game hoping that would cure my problem, but it didn't. I can't pick up the speaker. I have the parrot - I've taken the razor blade, but I still can't pick up the phone. I finally checked out the walkthrough and I've done everything correctly from the start of the chapter. I have all the items I`m supposed to have. Does anyone have any suggestions. Right now, I`m stuck. I can`t go any further and it gets boring going round and round looking for what I`ve missed. Help! Please!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jun 10, 11 8:08 PM
Each level has a different route needed. I play the level a couple of times and watch what resources I need. ie gold, lumber or food. Then try to strategize, aiming for areas that let you either update renewable resources, (fishmans cottage, sawmill, goldmine etc or in some levels, you have resources you CAN'T renew like lumber. Then it's harder because you have to take the route that gives you more lumber. Try a few times - then repost. I'll play that level again, then try to give you a detailed step by step solution. OK?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Jun 10, 11 8:03 PM
I guess I missed something. What good are the wells? Do they give you any advantage?

posted in Rescue Team on May 13, 11 10:23 PM

When I use this feature, nothing happens. I get no gold at all.
What is the trick to this that I'm missing?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator