Posts created by fifi949

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Jul 20, 16 2:38 AM
I'm on level 19 and nearly 620000 points but only 4 lives,the 4th live is from 1 heart, i have uninstalled a few time but it's always the same, I have windows 10,
can someone help please?

Thanks
Bea

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Jan 9, 16 5:08 AM
I wonder if someone can help me. I've upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and now this game won't go smoothly, it moves like stuttering and very slow, What can i do

posted in Relic Rescue on Feb 15, 15 10:42 PM
I've played the game from 1-150 level 5 times without paying a cent the trick is to watch the clock in the bonus level which unlocks every 30 min and you get balls or money and helpers, when you start the game just try to get the key first only to unlock the game and get a 100 $ don't worry about the stars you don't get anything for them but try to get the balls with a question mark on it it sometimes is money behind it and get all the number plates try to save all money and helpers for level 54 & 64/65 don't use the boosters to costly I still haven't found the talisman is he even in there????
So I hope it helps
Maybe you let me know how your going ?

posted in Relic Rescue on Feb 15, 15 10:31 PM
I've played the game from 1-150 level 5 times without paying a cent the trick is to watch the clock in the bonus level which unlocks every 30 min and you get balls or money and helpers, when you start the game just try to get the key first only to unlock the game and get a 100 $ don't worry about the stars you don't get anything for them but try to get the balls with a question mark on it it sometimes is money behind it and get all the number plates , I still haven't found the talisman is he even in there????
So I hope it helps

posted in Relic Rescue on Dec 2, 14 8:09 PM
My husband and I are having the same problem and on his PC the game opens but it's flickering so much that you can't see a picture, it's OK on his laptop and on my ones no problem except 'the server problem

posted in Jewel Quest II on Jan 7, 14 3:24 AM
To Desert007

thanks for the tip I have plenty of lives left and will now try it you way to get more spezials

Bea!

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate on Aug 9, 13 10:52 PM
I can't find the spanner to open the letterbox

I should have read this Forum before I bought it and I agree with agedog1, this Game is not done yet

posted in Throne of Olympus on Nov 29, 11 11:23 PM
no thanks, played 3 boards only, always the writing all over the place when I had 4 or 5 stones then you can't move before all stones are in place and that stupid opulent move
there are better games

fifi949

posted in Jewel Quest III on Nov 28, 11 12:13 AM
why is there not a PC version for it, I can buy it on other sites???

posted in The First Olympic Tidy Up on Oct 29, 11 6:44 PM
I've closed the game 4 times and by reopen it again it says 'no player create a new one' and of course it didn't save my progress
can any one help please?
That's fixed now

fifi949

PS. after I've un- + reinstalled the game it has been saved but a new problem occurred, I'm stuck on level 2. (1) it doesn't move at all, it's like frozen and won't go away even I've un- + reinstalled again

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Jul 27, 11 12:22 AM
How clever livock2, in this Game there is no Pointers Option

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on May 4, 11 4:18 AM
You are sooo right, my blood presser is up to 200, but I made it to Ch6 / B 3

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 9, 11 1:25 AM
Thanks 'SynthpopAddict'

I got it

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 9, 11 1:04 AM
I have lit up the cauldrons by matching them, some have falling down but witch is the fire token ?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 8, 11 2:38 AM
Please help

Chapter 2 game1 witch is the tutorial, when is it finish with tutoring, I have been playing it for 20 Min., it would not stop to go to the next level, I've tried 3 times

Thanks, Fifi

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Dec 5, 10 4:13 AM
tried to replay level 92, I opened the game clicked on 92 and here we go again,frozen all over, hat to reboot again.
By now I have so many games witch are not working proper that I don't buy any anymore
everything is updated , it is not my computer

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Dec 5, 10 3:57 AM
has some one finished the game? I did at level 200 something, then a blue deep sea pictures opened and froze, I hat to shut down the computer

posted in Jewel Quest II on Nov 15, 10 10:47 PM
same here, I'm sick of it

posted in Jewel Quest II on Nov 15, 10 10:07 PM
can some one please tell me how to finish the bonus level after 5/11? It starts with my remaining lives but only 1 bonus life, I made it to 1,2 level just up 19 life and that's it, I can't start a new game without uninstalling

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator