Posts created by stringjr

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 14 8:33 AM
I finally have a Ghantz and Rebro (different islands) both are up to level 5, but when I go to try & breed them with other monsters they are not on the breeding chart. How come?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on May 5, 12 3:30 PM
This is getting ridiculous after months of waiting the game unchaining itself has still not been fixed!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Mar 2, 12 1:26 PM
I love these types of TM games but this one is so frustrating as it keeps unclicking and you are up to step 5 or 6 then 3 & 4 unclick then you end up getting everything messed up. I have no problem replaying a level if it's because I'm not fast enough but to have to replay a level 25 or more times because of it unclicking has made me hate this one.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Feb 7, 12 4:40 PM
I am getting so fed up of this game constantly unclicking itself.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 17, 11 4:16 PM
I too am having problems with the curser, It goes all over the place

posted in Lovely Kitchen on May 24, 11 10:47 AM
I think it could be a fun game, but at level 4 the cursor just goes all over the place and takes forever to pick up something or put a customer to the table, and when you get the customer to the table he goes back. Very Frustrating

posted in Chicken Invaders 2: Christmas Edition on Feb 12, 11 6:13 PM
I hate that you always have to start over, it would be nice just to start the level over

I also had a problem with the lag, after 10 mins re started with changed curser then took me 20 mins to get to do you want interactive help, then after 10 mins more waiting I gave up. Very Disappointing

huggzz wrote:I also had a problem with lag.. It took 10mins to get though the gate......

Don't think so...!

Annie

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 30, 10 7:37 AM
I can't comment as I can't play it, the screen just shakes.

posted in Green Moon on Mar 26, 10 2:38 PM
Trying to put mug in caldron, won't let me, and there is a pop up screen of a drawing of the caldron on the left side taking up the whole side, and I can't get rid of it,

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Mar 7, 10 8:27 AM
I'd like to know that too, first time I've gotten stuck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 4, 10 7:39 AM
Thanks I'm now off the porch and back on the adventure

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 3, 10 1:26 PM
My problem is when I come outside from the theatre window, I can't go anywhere. II'm not able to get to the broken window. The only place I'm able to go is back into the theatre.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 2, 10 1:26 PM
Just used axe & got on the porch, can't go anywere, and if I back track I end up back in attic and can't go anywhere. Help pls

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 1, 10 3:18 PM
Did **** received the record, but did not go into the inventory, so what now?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 27, 10 2:54 PM
Try Hidden Expedition Devils Triangle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator