Posts created by ARLENEARL

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 10, 15 10:03 AM
THANKS ANYWAY. I GAVE IT ONE MORE TRY AND FOUND THE EYE.

posted in Bathory: The Bloody Countess on Sep 10, 15 9:53 AM
HAD TO RESTART GAME BECAUSE MY 'DEATH DATES' GOT LOST IN GAME. PLEASE TELL ME I CAN STILL GET LAST EYE. THANK YOU.

posted in Cheatbusters on Jul 5, 12 5:32 AM
WHERE IS THE FACE POWDER TO USE ON CODE KEYS??

NOT SHOUTING, CAN ONLY USE ALL CAPS. THANKS

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 11 5:41 PM
I wasable to play hour free and likedenough to buy BUT now i have to open a lock that has zodiac signs. Wheni hit hint it tels meto usethe order of the previous puzzle. Only problemis that i skipped the previous puzzle so I have no idea what the order is. How come there is no SKIP for this puzzle??? Now i cannot finish game. Very anoyed.
P.S. The new program to get into games stinks. So much longer to sign on and off.

THE DRAWINGS ON THE SMALL 'MAP' PIECES ARE DRAWN VERY POORLY. IT IS VERY HARD TO FIGURE WHAT THEY ARE. IF YOU DO MANAGE TO FIGURE IT OUT THERE MAY BE TWO NUMBERS NEAR THAT PIECE AND NO WAY TO TELL WHICH IS CORRECT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING AND TRYING AND GETTING NOWHERE. I DON'T THINK I CAN FINISH THIS GAME AND WISH I NEVER BOUGHT IT. THE PROGRAMER THAT THOUGHT THIS ONE UP IS A NUT. SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT TRUE.

posted in Hotel on Oct 25, 10 1:09 PM
JUST BOUGHTTHIS GAME TODAY (10/25) SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT. WILL NOT LET ME INTO THE GAME. SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT AN ERROR LOADING THE 'LOCATION' WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?

ARLENE

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 1, 10 12:06 PM
I WANT MY MONEY BACK. GAME FREEZES UP MY COMPUTER. HAVE TO DO HARD SHUT DOWN. IT IS NOT ME OR MY COMPUTER.

PLEASE REPLY SOON ARLENEI

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 1, 10 10:56 AM
I MUST HAVE 20 OR 30 BIG FISH GAMES AND NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM. THIS GAME FREEZES MY WHOLE COMPUTER AND I HAVE TO DO A HARD SHUTDOWN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT??

THANKS

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 10 1:23 PM
I HAVE TRIED MAYBE 30 OR 40 TIMES TO MARK THE HOLE IN THE TIRE. I KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO BUT ALWAYS RUN OUT OF AIR BEFORE SHE CAN MARK IT. STUPID CLOCK STARTS BEFORE SHE GETS OUT OF GARAGE. THIS IS RUINING THE WHOLE GAME FOR ME. WILL KEEP TRYING AS THE WEEKS GO BY (NO EXAGGERATION) BUT NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 6, 10 12:34 PM
REALLY ENJOYING THIS GAME UNTIL I HAVE TO FIX TIRE. AS FAST AS I GO I DO NOT GET TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN IN TIME. WHAT GIVES. WILL KEEP TRYING WHILE I WAIT FOR REPLY. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 6, 10 12:23 PM
This was an absolutely great game. It lasted long. Wasn't too dark to see what you needed. It has a satisfying ending. One great game!

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Jul 15, 10 11:05 AM
HOW DO YOU GET TO THE MENU TO QUIT THE GAME. I HAVE TO USE EXC KEY.
AND THEN THE GAME KEEPS COMING BACK ON.

posted in Casebook on Mar 24, 10 5:47 AM
had to download twice, no big deal. But still had the game freeze up and had to do hard shutdown to get out of it. For the few minutes i played saw no way to quit or go to options or anything else.
Didn't let you look around areas as much as wanted to. Think game is total waste of money.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 20, 10 5:41 PM
this game stinks. Nothing works without going through hell. Took longest time to set off fireworks because i picked up the matches too. How stupid.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 20, 10 11:28 AM
MANY, MANY THANKS.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 20, 10 9:02 AM
at very beginning on bridge. Cannot get crayon or paper. It keeps making me talk to painter and he has nothing more to say. Did right click and was told he was drawing with a crayon. But how do I get it??

posted in Shutter Island on Mar 17, 10 11:57 PM
This game stinks so bad I can't believe it. Was finished in no time and the story line stank. Super waste of money

posted in Syberia II on Mar 17, 10 1:46 PM
Supposed to be sequale out in June. I cant wait either. One problem though... game will not let me end

posted in Syberia II on Mar 17, 10 1:42 PM
I am at end of game. Opened the correct flute holes put the ivory key into correct hole. Turned wheel. Hear pipes but no mammoths ever come. Went back to Hans and he says play flutes. But i did. HELP!!

posted in Syberia on Mar 11, 10 8:38 AM
HI Guys! Figured this part out myself thanks. Look for my latest post about door robot. I don't think I'm too smart or my computer needs a new mouse. I will love anyone forever that gets me through this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator