Posts created by ladipurple

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Dec 31, 10 9:20 AM
I downloaded the Penny Dreadfuls Sweeny Todd Collectors edition for the one hour trial. For some reason it will not save my game and asks me to enter new profile each time I restart the game. I do not want to purchase if I will not be able to save my progress and start from the beginning each time.

Is there a solution? Thanks for helping.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 10 1:08 PM
Gotcha...Thanks a million

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 10 1:06 PM
So I can finish the game, just not those portions of the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 10 1:03 PM
So that means I cannot finish the game??? I do not mind not having all the bells and whistles of a collectors edition, like morphing, but I do not think it is fair if I cannot complete the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 10 12:51 PM
I was OK that the morphing thing did not work, disappointed but could live with, but now I am running into an issue with other parts of the game not working.

1. The Felix note for knocking of the bunny head was not available.

2. I got to the frozen bunny and the hammer won't work.

3. The hidden objects game in the hunting lodge did not activate and I cannot get the
bag of chips for the wolf to continue the game.

What is up with that????

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 28, 10 5:43 AM
When I went into the garden there wasn't any spice to pick up. How do I get past the pantry issue without the spice? Any suggestions?

Ladipurple

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator