Posts created by pariah164

posted in Sparkling Amber on Nov 10, 13 12:52 PM
Is there no way to finish the King's Necklace in Stage 1? I haven't managed to do it yet. I don't know how to get to the necklace and spend my stars unless the game itself takes me to the necklace.

posted in Fairy Maids on Jan 14, 13 10:34 PM
I downloaded Fairy Maids, and I run it full screen on a laptop. I had to alt-tab to do something, but when I came back to it, the game loads in a tiny screen only about and inch tall. It's so small I can't click anything. The cursor, however, it the normal size. I have reinstalled, rebooted, everything I can think of to try and fix the issue, but nothing works. Please help!

After the crushing disappointment that was Dream Chronicles: Book of Water, you gift us with this. Thank goodness for Gogii Games; they did a sequel and did it right. I loved this game from start to finish, and the ending/teaser blew me away, Just a fantastic game all around, Strategy Guide issues notwithstanding. All the developers out there need to take this game and learn from it. Games like this and Allora and the Broken Portal give me hope for the HoG genre; you don't have to overwhelm an HoG with scary, creepy things for it to have a good storyline.

10/10. Simply flawless.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 25, 10 12:01 PM
Agreed. Worst ending ever. I'll consider the sequel, but geez. That ending sucked.

I can't access the Strategy Guide! All I get is a white screen. Help, please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator