Posts created by Minxiepieces

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 8, 17 2:00 PM
ALERT TO ALL PLAYERS! As a result of the new download you may be unable to play. After downloading the message states that my version of windows is not supported. Any ideas welcome! Thank you!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 11:33 AM
Thank you all so much! I had this completely reversed! Now I am happily mining using edaloot so I can finish my dive! Now if we could just reset the amber reduction....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 10:13 AM
I am also frustrated by the drop in amber. Makes it difficult to progress.

On the edaloot, I need the rock that is mined and has the edaloot. TY for tip on using the used magic stones. I have a bunch in process.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 6:27 AM
My concern is with the lack of blue and green rocks to mine. I can address the magic stones by sending out balloons. Do not see any way to get the rocks that you mine if they are not in the mine.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 6:24 AM
TY for follow up. I am playing on a PC. Am at level 43. For the current dive, the mine only had one green and no blues for me to mine. There are four naga houses to repair. There is no way that i see to complete this dive without using pearls. Hope you all have some ideas. It appears that i have mined my lifetime supply of blue and green stones. Thank you so much. Do not have excess blue and green magic stones. In fact, they do not appear to go up into the magic stone area from the deep dives at all.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 16, 17 5:38 AM
The mine no longer gives the option of mining more than a very few stones. Not enough to mine to get the lights to open. Very strange. Previously had lots of blue and green stones to mine. your thoughts and suggestions are most appreciated.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 15, 17 7:10 PM
Yes I have updated my game. This is frustrating as there is no accumulation of these items. Now I am forced to use pearls to complete the tasks. Not good. ty

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 15, 17 2:22 PM
For the first time I do not have enough edaloots to fix all of the areas which need repair. Is this a glitch or have I missed something. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 17 5:07 PM
Have tried to play on two computers. Both say update downloaded and installed. Cannot get into game at all. Please check this before releasing it. BGF is causing real problems for its players and their computers. Thank you.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 1, 17 5:38 PM
Having the same problem as wild_cat over the sculptor station. Would appreciate suggestions.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 4:41 PM
Congratulations! This is a real accomplishment! Enjoy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 9:26 AM
Hi, Friends!

Lost my primary game and my friends. Back playing but it is so lonely without my dear friends!

Old Minx ID 278991
New Minx ID 595901 (also TY Wonderful Friends)

Please send and friend invite to me! Friends old and new are welcome!

TY
Minxie

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 9:09 AM
Hi, Friends - old and new!

Lost my game in the recent update. It is now restored and is very lonely with John as my only friends. Lots of gifts to give and to trade! Game is on two computers.

Minx ID No. 561292 Level 53

Minx ID No. 595901 Level 74 (replacement for 278991)

TY BFG for helping me recover my game!

Friends, come one and come all. This is a wonderful fun time in MC!

Minxie

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 6:36 PM
Well, I ignored my own advice. Now my game is gone. I am a zero. BFG should be better than this. Help appreciated. Minx

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 4:08 PM
I play on two computers. Neither will download the update. With all of these problems, I am afraid to try to delete and reinstall. Last fall i lost most of the event due to these types of issues and had to start from the beginning on one computer. Please let us know when it is safe to update or reinstall without risking our games. BGF was wonderful in providing customer support but no more. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 3:45 PM
The devs set unrealistic and confusing goals. The time was too short. A lot of players probably did not try. Those of us who did and met individual goals should receive the prize. Dev error!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 16 7:28 PM
With apologies, I exited and reloaded. Miracles! Mr. Woodpecker was there ready to be a good pet for lots of simple food! Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 16 7:18 PM
Hi, Everyone,

I finally got all of the required eggs for the woodpecker. Cannot find the woodpecker. assumed it would be a pet but not in my pets. Please provide guidance. This one required a lot of persistence and luck! TY
Minx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 16 2:17 PM
Drop rate for gems is almost non-existent. Drop rate for other items remains poor and frustrating. At level 71 have put a lot of time and effort into the game but it is too much like work - not fun! Looking forward to Spring because this has become a chore. Please devs - you have a very successful game. Please correct the issues that are causing many to play very little. We will greatly appreciate it!

Minx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 16 4:08 PM
It takes a lot of coins to open the HOS/zz in the recent update. I had way over 100,000 and am still playing to build back up coins! They are fun though. Happy gaming! Minx

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator