Posts created by Luna_71

posted in Deadtime Stories on Aug 6, 10 7:38 PM
i am only only chapter 3 ... but damn - after just a few minutes of chapter one i knew ... JUST KNEW ... that this was a special game!

the graphics are superb! the music is spot on! the voice acting is the best i've heard so far @ BFG ... especially the main character jesse.

the visuals are stunning and colorful and freaky and scary and icky ... and wonderful!

the sound effects are great ... the buzzing flies make me want to swat them!!!

i am SO SO SO excited to finish playing this ... and i sure hope that there are more, many many more, games from this publisher and in this vein.

thanks BFG! i am SO entertained with this game.

puzzles are just the right difficulty too, and the hints don't fill up too fast either - good good stuff! possibly best game i've played here so far, and i've played upwards of 50.

highly recommended!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 4, 10 6:52 PM
great great game BF!

thank you ... sweet graphics, good plot and storyline that moves along nicely, unobtrusive music, minimal voice acting and what there was was good, puzzles difficult but not too difficult - and skip and hints recharged fast in "casual" mode.

very very nice!!

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Aug 4, 10 1:56 PM
Good game ... but not as good as the first, in my opinion. One of the things I liked best about the first was the historical aspect - learning things I didn't know while playing a fun game!

So, because there are only a few time periods to explore in the Rabbit Hole game, I was less pleased with it.

However, it is still a good game.

Collecting the badges are fun, and a neat way to learn new info about either the
characters or history.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Aug 4, 10 12:44 PM
Very nicely done BFG!

The graphics are superb ... especially if you like trains and oriental things. Puzzles were not too hard. Voice acting was ok, nothing to write home about but it also didn't make me want to throw my computer at the wall or yell at it to shutup every time someone spoke!

Music was unobtrusive.

Ending was a little lame, but all around a good darn game.

If you like trains, especially way cool opulent private trains for rich people, you will enjoy this game.

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Aug 4, 10 12:41 PM
Nice game all around ... the music was great, cool jungle drums and unobtrusive. The graphics are sweet, especially if you like jungle archeology. No bad voice acting either, as all dialog takes places via comic strips. Good length, with puzzles not too hard and hints refreshing quickly.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 9:59 AM
Thanks to ALL who have posted here ... I just want to second the fishy who said that "the forums really help me" - - ditto! After a not-so-fun experience with one, I started reading the forums BEFORE I buy ... and now, I have NOT been displeased once.

SO ... I will buy this without even playing the demo.

Thanks again to all who take the time to write these ... that isn't something I do well, and am most happy to find others who do!

Happy Fishy here!!!

;-}

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 15, 10 8:34 PM
loved Loved LOVED this game!

the historical aspect was WAY cool ... the graphics (especially Confucious' areas) were down right FABULOUS! the music was cool, the changing cursors were cool.

I loved that even when you went back to the same people/era - you got a new location/view ... no skimping scenes here!

the only downside (and it isn't much of one I admit) is that FACE they put on Veronica from the beginning ... like there is anyone out there who can't figure out that she is up to NO good! what a sneer!

awesome ... just awesome ... totally entertaining ... CANNOT wait for the sequel ...

and I WILL play it again with the more difficult setting.

thanks BF!

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 14, 10 7:39 PM
yes!

not the longest game BF makes ... but the COLORS are spectacular, very trippy.

the music is cool and unobtrusive. the puzzles are good, some i had to skip due to their complexity. neat storyline, good graphics. the map is an EXCELLENT feature - i loved being able to jump from one location to another without trapesing through all the one's i had completed ... all around a LOT of good fun.

i highly recommend it!

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 2:43 PM
Tried the demo for 9 mins ... and then got bored ... it might be me mind you ... but then again it might be the game. I will go back and try again ... but usually if something doesn't grab me in the first 10-15 minutes, then it isn't for me.

I don't mind the dark ... it's kinda cool ... but it makes it doubly hard to find stuff.

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Mar 1, 10 2:41 PM
Hell yeah it's a keeper!

Love the graphics ... the music is funky & unobtrusive ... i like getting the hints ... the objects are hidden well but not diabolical ... loving the demo - I'm buying it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator