Posts created by spenny1

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 3, 17 1:38 PM
With help from this forum (many thanks!) I've managed to get my chip up to 9999, and have taken energy into my PDA, but then what?

I'm hoping it's something to do with the guy outside as it's clearly impossible to win his game.

This seems buggy as heck. Delays moving from screen to screen, including talking to characters and zooming in, and as soon as I got the spare key in the entrance hall I couldn't do anything with it. The cursor wouldn't change over anything, I couldn't even leave the room. Gave up and exited the game. Windows 8 64 bit, with updated software suite, have been playing other games just fine.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 15 12:33 PM
I don't seem to have any sound effects for the animated scenes/cut scenes, except the voice overs. Am I the only one?

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Sep 16, 15 4:12 AM
It doesn't matter what level I click on, I still get sparkles even though I'm promised none. Did anyone else have this? So frustrating!

posted in Where Angels Cry on Sep 16, 15 4:04 AM
I too am a little perplexed by this. Angels and their counterparts are a very common theme in fantasy games, and surely the title of the game gives this away a little bit.

It's just a game, if you don't want games with any sort of religious theme, just take the title into consideration and maybe read a couple of reviews. I don't wish to offend anyone, just a friendly suggestion.

I would have added this to the original thread, but everything seems to get locked down these days.

posted in Where Angels Cry on Sep 16, 15 3:58 AM
I didn't have to stir the soup, after I'd added the last ingredient it just said it needed to be put into another container and I just clicked the bowl onto the pot.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 15 9:43 AM
I don't think you can pick that one up after the end of gameplay as I also timed myself and definitely did it under a minute. I do have access to all the extra puzzles though.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 15 9:39 AM
MINI SPOILER ALERT - highlight to read

This explains how the dwarf knew to go and help Susanne when the Horseman came for her and the compass. It ties up that bit of the story, a dwarf prequel if you will.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Apr 20, 15 12:48 PM
I have the number clues, but I can't for the life of me work out how you come to the figure that opens the gate. I've had to resort to a walkthrough and I still can't figure it out.

What am I missing?!

You might want to try the Nightmare Adventures games, there are two in the series all puzzle adventure, no h/o. Really nice games

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 10:40 AM
Don't Vast test any games before releasing them?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 8:58 AM
Who is this editor anyway?!

I seem to only be able to pick up these items after the thermometer has gone down, so have been unable to pick up most of them

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 14 8:45 AM
Rattle is annoyingly placed underneath the Guide button, knife on can comes later

I cannot for the life of me work this one out. The answer is in the SG, but it really annoys me when I don't understand the solution.

Any bright sparks out there?

posted in Violett on Jun 10, 14 1:00 PM
I agree, it's all about learning to think a little laterally. Take your time, sit back and enjoy the quirky graphics, and try everything!

posted in Black Rainbow on May 14, 14 2:49 AM
sassylassie wrote:Just one question Ivan. If you make a sequel to this game would it be a CE? In sight it would make an awesome one!

We already have collectibles and achievements, so why do we need a CE? I actually think a large game file would be more suitable for the adventure format, and then the story could be even more developed

The only problem I had with this one was the graphics. I found them to be a little fuzzy, and I actually preferred the simpler ones in the Tales of The Dragon Mountain games, I found them to be much clearer.

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 2:54 AM
Hey Ivanbral, I would also like to say thank you for coming to the forums.

I was actually going to look Cateia up anyway, as I'm currently playing Tales From The Dragon Mountain The Strix, and I have The Lair downloaded and ready to go when I've finished. I'm really enjoying it, more akin to pure adventure games, lovely ambience and music.

Now that I've seen that you guys have done this one too, I will definitely give it a go.

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on May 4, 14 10:13 AM
I am also missing the flower pot, but the puzzle has let me merrily try to figure it out for ages now. Have just looked at the SG only to discover that I don't have all of the items. I have now lost count how many games I've played with this sort of glitch. Getting really bored of not being able to finish games. Yes, I will contact customer services, and wait til next week for an 'answer' which won't do anything.

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on May 4, 14 10:10 AM
Me too. ANOTHER game I can't finish

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator