Posts created by AnnieO_2424mad

From the DEMO - access violation, program terminated, so I uninstalled it. Will wait until there is a fix to try it again.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 11 9:25 AM
A very beautiful game. And I really liked it. But very easy in Easy Mode. Still, I'll probably buy it when the SE comes out.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 31, 11 7:24 PM
Super cool game - I liked everything about it - including the music! Hours of fun playing this one and it will be one I'll definitely play again.

I originally bought the CE of this game and it would not open (CS gave me the credits.) Super glad the SE worked for me.

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 5:49 PM
Played the demo for 30 minutes and it just didn't grab me - too simple or too repetitious - or both.

This game was just OK for me, so I will be passing (many other much better CEs).

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 8:48 AM
This game is definitely on my "To Buy List."

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on Aug 28, 11 8:44 AM
Overall, a good game. I would buy this one to fill the last slot on a coupon.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Aug 28, 11 8:38 AM
Nothing really exceptional about this game and yet I really enjoyed the demo. I consider this a good one to fill up that last slot on a coupon.

I really enjoyed the demo! This is on my list to buy next month.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 8:28 AM
Fantastic game! Beautiful and fun with a very good length. Well done bonus chapter also. Will play this one again.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 28, 11 8:25 AM
This game started out looking good, but then for the 2nd hidden object scene, it took me to the same place where I'd done the 1st one, and that was a real turn off.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 28, 11 8:19 AM
Not sure why I didn't care for this one - maybe a little too cartoonish.

posted in Vampireville on Aug 6, 11 11:00 AM
Finally finished! Quite an entertaining game.

posted in Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix and Her Nightmare on Aug 6, 11 10:58 AM
Having a ball with this game!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Aug 6, 11 10:56 AM
Excellent gameplay. Loved it!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Aug 6, 11 10:55 AM
Beautiful graphics. Excellent game. Really enjoyed this one.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Aug 6, 11 10:53 AM
Enjoyed this game very much. Can't wait for Part 2.

posted in Dark Ritual on Aug 6, 11 10:52 AM
Just finished. Excellent length and great game all around!

Beautiful FROG. Just might have to have this one!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 11 9:05 AM
Elephant games are usually very good and this one seems to follow suit. But I am afraid to buy it right now due to all the technical difficulties reported. I'll wait to see if there's a fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator