Posts created by CosmicWriter

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 7:13 AM
What a nice and good game, also a very nice bonusgame. Yes a lot of walking but if I am not mistaken that is called tracking.

I am so agreeing with that, bought the game unseen because of the other 4 games I already possess.
It seems to be, oops we have to make another one so lets take what we already have and do something with it, gone are the nice puzzles etc etc, Dreamchronicles is going downwards instead of upwarts, sorry but thats what I am feeling.

I have played it now 3 times and every time I skip more, its a nice game technically advanced. but in my eyes not a game I want to play again, tested myself and all the others mcf games I do like to play again.

posted in Supercow on Sep 11, 09 8:19 AM
I wish I could help you but I am stuck at level 10-1 when I find an answer I will post it.

posted in Turtle Odyssey 2 on Sep 2, 09 6:08 AM
When you go up and left at the start then to the right walk on the empty ledge, this is inbetween the upper left and the ladder, get up after the flag up the bouncy ball to the right, then the game will give you 5/5 secrets found, dont ask me why.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 16, 08 5:33 AM
The amulets you need for the last mountain scene, when you have not collected enough crystals, you cant finish the game

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 16, 07 2:20 AM
You can click on the telephone to skip the last puzzle, otherwise the trick is in the blocks with the white triangles in the thirth game they two matching ones goes in the left handcorner 1 block down, in the fourth they go in the left handvorner.hope this helps you, you have to finish the game before you can do it over again.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 7, 07 7:50 PM
No, you are not the only one, i had the same troubles

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 07 6:45 PM
is there a questionmark ? no, then there isnt one

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 07 6:44 PM
does it have a Questionmark ?, then there isnt one

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 30, 07 11:56 AM
there is a button between alt and ctr with the windowslogo on it push that and madame fate will ,oops here is my english lacking, to the bottomrow and then you can start the strategyguide and look, but first put the game on pause, then click on madame fate and you can go on playing.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 30, 07 11:49 AM
Just ask yourself who is catching flys for dinner and with what ?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 22, 07 4:58 AM
for the third and 4th game the hint is the two blocks with the white go on the left side 1 time second from left top and 1 time on left hand top

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 17, 07 10:49 AM
I hope by now you have worked it out, but try to arrange the cards and click on the hat

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 15, 07 7:26 PM
sorry I have doubts about my answers, will play it again, my memory is going.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 15, 07 7:14 PM
Sorry for you, but you wont find any there.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 15, 07 4:56 AM
I had the same problem with the airplane, everything was flying right in my eyes, but have you thought about that the clouds should go backwards, it worked for me finally

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator