Posts created by Svipper

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Jun 4, 11 2:17 PM
Just a warning.. I purchased the game and it crashes just when I´m about to enter the well, in the end of chapter 4. No surprises there though - a Mac version that crashes!!

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 26, 10 12:26 PM
BillFrugge wrote:
herisf wrote:Just downloaded & tried to play the Mac version of the game - the beginning scene where the fairy enters, flies away, and then you go towards a gate just cycles over and over. Had to force quit to get out of the whole thing.

Same here.

And from d3isme's comments, I suspect this is another shockwave problem. No way am I going to break other games to play this game. Shockwave should NOT be a requirement!

I just installed Shockwave 11 - it still doesn´t work!! I´m getting pretty frustrated with the constant Mac errors.. WE ARE PEOPLE TOO!! :-)

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 26, 10 9:43 AM
herisf wrote:Just downloaded & tried to play the Mac version of the game - the beginning scene where the fairy enters, flies away, and then you go towards a gate just cycles over and over. Had to force quit to get out of the whole thing.

I experience the exact same problem.. I have no idea what to do. Tried uninstalling and installing again but the same thing happens. So far, I used 10 of the 60 free min. just trying to get started, not exactly the plan :-)

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 7, 10 12:01 PM
Zoraline wrote:I am with deer and Squirrel in the garden. They don´t eat and my game is stuck. I can´t do anything anymore. Just alt+ctr+esc. Help?

Same here.. I started over a few times but it didn´t help. I´m trying to uninstall the game and download it again, that might work..

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 7, 10 10:46 AM
I just bought the game and already have problems. In the orchard, when the deer follows me, the game stops. I can´t click on anything and can´t leave the orchard again. I tried starting over several times. When I release the squirrel, no problems. The squirrel and deer at the same time or the deer alone - start over! So I can´t seem to get past this point.. Any ideas?

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 2:30 PM
shooter07 wrote:I have a different problem with the kegs,I did the thing with the left keg,got the pump handle off without any trouble....My problem is I can't attach it to the second keg....Any suggestions,,,,,,,,,Thanks

You have to zoom in on the scene to the right Shooter07 - then you can attach the keg pump to the second keg.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 8:05 AM
I started over and just finished the game. The thing that went wrong the first time was, that I attached the keg pump to the same keg twice, and was then unable to remove it to use on the second keg. This time, I removed it from the first keg and attached it to the second. Everything went smooth after that.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 5:55 AM
Same here.. A Mac issue again?

posted in Mushroom Age on May 24, 10 6:16 AM
shorenuf wrote:
Svipper wrote:I´ll try that.

Thanks Shorenuf - you´re my new hero :-)

Thanks Svipper! Don't forget to go back to chapter 12 and play the pinball game!

It worked!!

I finished the game and will start over again to play the whole thing without interruptions..

Happy, happy me :-)

posted in Mushroom Age on May 23, 10 3:48 AM
I´ll try that.

Thanks Shorenuf - you´re my new hero :-)

posted in Mushroom Age on May 22, 10 4:49 AM
I don´t get it? Did BFG fix it? Then where is the update? HELP!!!

posted in Mushroom Age on May 8, 10 1:36 AM
shorenuf wrote:
Wicked13 wrote:If you are still counting, add me to the list of chp 16-5 glitches...very frustrating!

You are #20 -- but there is some good news. A new build of the game exists. New BFG rules prevent me from saying where, but it would be totally crazy for it not to show up here at BFG soon.

That´s really good news!! I´ll try to be patient and wait for an update - without glitches :-)

posted in Mushroom Age on May 7, 10 2:36 AM
I really appreciate these last posts - I won´t bother going through the game again then. Not until they supply an undated version.. Then I´m all ready for it :-)

posted in Mushroom Age on May 6, 10 9:25 AM
I chatted with online support yesterday, they asked me to create a new character and try to play through the game again, to see if the problem is persistent. I do have my doubts to whether this will work, since you all have the exact same problem.

I think I´ll hold on a while to see if we get any new information in this forum..

posted in Mushroom Age on May 5, 10 5:37 AM
Thank you all so much! Thought I was an imbecile, not being able to finish a simple puzzle..

I love that Big Fish Games finally realised, there are many Mac users out there so we get new games every day as well, but not so cool, that the games have flaws that don´t get corrected.

Waiting with patience (trying to) to hear the reply from the support team..

posted in Mushroom Age on May 5, 10 5:32 AM
Could that be why I have this problem?

I am having difficulties assembling the picture in chapter 16. It seems that I don´t have enough puzzle pieces? And the ones I do have, are smaller than the picture underneath. No matter how I place them on the picture, nothing happens. Please help - I´m going insane!!

I´m a Mac user as well..

posted in Mushroom Age on May 4, 10 8:01 PM
I am having difficulties assembling the picture in chapter 16. It seems that I don´t have enough puzzle pieces? And the ones I do have, are smaller than the picture underneath. No matter how I place them on the picture, nothing happens. Please help - I´m going insane!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator