Posts created by badgothicfairy

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 18 8:28 AM
what is with level ??? I cannot pass it. Have played like times now

posted in Fantasy Quest Solitaire on Feb 3, 18 11:39 AM
i didn't see any other matches but i'll look again

posted in Fantasy Quest Solitaire on Feb 2, 18 5:08 AM
what do you do on level 40????? only thing i found was a match! i lit the lamp but now what??

posted in ReignMaker on Feb 18, 17 6:25 AM
Help i have tried and tried to beat this idiot who is concerned his club makes his **** look fat! What am i doing wrong? is there a walk through for this game?

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Feb 12, 16 5:24 AM
ty i'll try that

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 31, 16 9:03 AM
where am i supposed to get the stone on this level?? I built the sorcerers house to level 2 now I can't fill the whole in front of the tree? am i missing something?

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 6, 14 6:29 AM
Hi,
i'm trying to play this game to see if i want to buy it but how do you get it to start? I clicked the intro listened to the story but then what if i click on rome it tells me i have to get there yet i don't see a map or anything else to click on!

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Feb 19, 14 8:29 AM
Please help!!! I can't defeat Medusa. I have lost track how many times i tried. I kept wandering the levels fighting and trying to level up but now i don't even see anything left to fight but Yeti and i'm NOT going there yet lol
PS I'm playing as a sorcerer

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 5, 14 2:10 PM
Thank you!!!

Help!!! Didnt get keys in tomb and now am stuck on 2nd lock in theatre. is there anyway to go back to the tomb and get them???

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 13 9:19 AM
Hi,
Is there anywhere that gives you some more info on playing the game? Like what some of the stuff does, what icons stand for etc?

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator