Posts created by bgarcia

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Apr 30, 16 12:46 AM
Thanks for all you do. What do you do in your spare time? LOL

posted in Sliders and Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles on Apr 4, 16 2:44 AM
I don't show any mouse pointer. I have a desktop running Windows 10. I have unloaded and reloaded twice.

posted in Wonder World on Jul 29, 12 3:35 PM
Can someone tell me where I get the honey for the potion the stork is making for me?

posted in Wonder World on Jul 29, 12 3:31 PM
You put the frog in the barrel of cream in the galley. He makes butter. Use that on the hinges.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 23, 12 12:50 PM
It worked to a point. The ball fell into the dino's hand, and stayed there. What now?
No water from his mouth.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 12 3:00 AM

Can anyone tell me why the trial version was expired as soon as it was loaded.??
In other words, no trial. Said it was expired. It has happened a couple of times before, and since I am not going to but a "pig in a poke"(betcha haven't heard that one in awhile) I didn't buy them. I will buy this one, because I am familiar with the series.

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Sep 19, 11 1:08 PM
For any of you guys who love these puzzles, they are a takeoff of the pic-a-pix you can find lots of them on www.conceptispuzzles.com. There are lots of names for them, but that's what they call them. That site is totally devoted to logic puzzles. Try em, you might like em.

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 2, 11 2:48 PM
I have a really good idea. Why don't you guys who are unhappy with getting free coupons go to one of the sites that charges you 19.95 a game, and they don't offer any coupons. Me I appreciate everything BFG does for us. And they are still the best HOG site around.
And what are you talking about coupons on CEs. All you have to do is wait for the regular
edition to come out. No one said you have to buy the CE.

posted in Column of the Maya on Nov 2, 10 11:46 PM
meeeee toooo

You all will still get to play this game, just later than those of us who want to spend our $$$$, and get it sooner with the built in guide and bonus play. I love the CE's. So, guys, ya know what they say, "you can't please all the people all the time." All and all, I think BFG does a pretty good job. Just think what life would be like without them. No HOG's for us HOG addicts. Well, not as many anyway.

Elhar02,
I'm with you. These guys would gripe if they were being hung with a new rope. If you
can't afford to buy the CE, then wait. If I want to blow my money on it. That's my right.
BFG is the best game site for HOGs around. If you guys can't figure out that you are
getting 3 (count 'em 3) punches on your card, and that makes up the diff. in price
then wait. I too am tired of hearing you guys complain about every little thing BFG does for us (like the punch card). Does Shockwave do it? Does Gamehouse? So please go nag your husband..... or wife. I got rid of mine a long time ago so I'm happy about everything.
Okay, I know I feel better.
This is a good game.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 12, 10 12:20 AM
flaxin wrote:I'm just finished the claw game and have all the jewels for the miner, but it just stays frozen at the claw game. My tools all work and the hints and the journal, but I can't close out the game at all or move back up from the well. I bought the game but didn't really want to start over again. Any suggestions?

Same here, but not exact same place, mine is on the left stone face just can't get out of it. Everything else works. Oh well, they'll get a fix. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 10:56 PM
I have two issues with this game. One, too much story that you can't skip. two, it takes alot of time loading between scenes. Other than that, I like the help guide and its a good game.

Ya, what he/she said.

meanbusiness wrote:I retired last year and BF has really changed my life. I love to read and have an extensive library of books. I also have an extensive library of games. I understand that the colectors editions are extemely controversial. However, to be able to preview and buy really quality games for usually 6.99 is a tremendously exciting experience. I wait for 12:00 A.M. to see what is going to be offered, before I go to bed. Each of us has to decide what we will be able to buy on our budgets. I truly understand that sometimes we cannot afford or do not want to fit 20.00 in our budget. So with that said, comes patience.

This collectors edition also comes with an entirely free game which I have previewed and liked very much. Looks like BF has answered our requests for something added when we pay the Big Bucks.....

Beside all that, this series is really tremendous. Loved the first one, and I fit this second one into my budget tonight. Just one more thought. Again, I am very thankful for the opportunity to have a decision to make. I just love to play these games. Thanks BF for making this possible....

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 2:30 AM
Glad to know that others are having the same prob. I too have the ATI Radeon. This is a very popular graphics card. I seem to have this prob with a few of the games. My Beautiful Vacation is another one.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 1:04 AM
ditto

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 28, 10 12:16 AM
for everyone with the small screen in the left corner: I fixed mine by going to the control panel, click display, click adjust resolution, then yiu can try different settings.
I think I setteled on 1280 by 800 anyway, just try different ones.

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 12:44 AM
I, too am suffering from the memory locket prob. I have played that scene 3 times and still get same outcome, or lack thereof. Guess I'll wait til tomorrow and see what's up.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 12:01 AM
I really liked this game. Hope they have more like it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator