Posts created by Jacklyn10

Now I am stuck at the people track I put the person's name the property name, the City and the country nothing is happening when I hit enter.

OK I found out what I was doing wrong I had to go through whole in the fence, now I did all that and I have to go to the craft shop, how do I get there? What am I missing this time?
I got it was going East instead of West

I haven't been to a craft shop just the general store and mechanic. I am so frustrated I even uninstalled and reinstalled and I am still stuck in the same place I can't even start a new game to see if I missed some thing. I played so many games but I do not understand this one.. Please help

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 1, 11 12:00 PM
I spoke to Sally Waters and complete that part of the investigation and have no idea what I have to do next. It will not let me go any where else but the general store and the mechanic and I don't see any there to do

Thank you Julika83 I have been going crazy for 2 days now trying to find the tap...

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 3, 10 10:34 AM
wait I got the bucket but not from the well, all the well tells me is it's stuck and won't turn.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 3, 10 10:26 AM
I was in the school house I have the answer to the puzzle where do I put it?
I got into the basement of the school house there is a sharping machine what do I use it for? I have all but one type writer key for the last puzzle been in and out of the elevator seen the bully and have the #'s don't for what. But right now I have no idea what direction I should be going in, I don't see any more spots lighting up. I'm trying to think of all the information I can give, oh I am on page 29 in the book. Please help or the game is over for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator