Posts created by Pyxie

posted in Green Moon on Oct 29, 17 12:20 PM
Playing on a MAC using High Sierra. When I triggered the catapult game the screen when black. I could move mouse, but saw nothing. The music played, too. I had to restart the machine. Tried once more, but nothing happened.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Jan 9, 15 3:07 PM
The game has been fine until I get to the green light mini puzzle. Now every time I put a connector in the wrong place the game crashes. Similar to the Mac issues below.

I am running Mavericks, with all software fully updated. I have removed and reinstalled. Please tell me what to do now.

mlmoser wrote:Starting with green light connectors puzzle, game crashes on just about every mini-game. Mac running latest OS.X. I have updated OS, re-installed Adobe components and deleted and re-installed game, all to no avail. I am annoyed, particularly because this started happening immediately after I upgraded from the trial version to purchased.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 13 5:18 PM
Hi,

I installed the game on my Mac today and started playing. The first time everything was fine. However, when I quit and re-started, the screen ratios seemed off. It was like everything moved about 2.5 centimetres to the right. And the mouse will not align.

Tried restarting machine, twice. No luck.
Uninstalled, reinstalled. No luck.
Playing outside of Big Fish game player. No luck.

I am using a 15" MacBook Pro, fully updated on Mountain Lion.

Any thoughts?

[Follow up]
Checked the link you provided, the recommendations there seem to have fixed the issue. Thank you!

posted in Green Moon on Mar 3, 10 5:36 PM
If I open the cookbook while in the minigame, the whole game freezes. I can do nothing except turn pages in the cookbook and I need to force quit out of the game.

HELP!!!

Using MAC version, if that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator