Posts created by gudrun_se

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 16, 10 1:48 AM
For people stuck at mill, you should go see the "Save game files to save us all" topic.
It worked for me!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 16, 10 1:46 AM
Christabelle5 wrote:" Watch the Birdie" ... Puzzle 66 .l one of the birds won't roost while the other two do . I have tried resetting the puzzle, exiting and restarting the game and restarting my Mac. None of these solutions work.

How do I fix this?

I asked the game developer via the official website of the game and they told me that they will send a new MAC version today.
I hope it will fix this!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 16, 10 1:44 AM
You should look at the topic "Save game files to save us all "

I was stuck at the mill and with this I was able to finish the game.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 15, 10 1:14 PM
I've found in the Jay is Games Eden's Quest review a file to download with many save games.

I was stuck at the mill and try this, it works perfectly!

I don't know if I can copy the URL here, but search "Jay is Games Eden's Quest review" in Google and you will find the article. At the end of the comments there is the link.
I think it will help a lot of people

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 12, 10 2:13 AM
MrLipid wrote:HOGger,

Maybe someone who had luck loading and playing the game could give you an OK, but I can't.

My system is an XP Pro SP2 with a 2.17 GHz Athlon, I GB RAM and a 512MB GeForce 7600 video card and it doesn't run the game well at all. Yeah, the system is old, but it's well beyond the required specs.

That said, if someone is running it with no problems, perhaps they would be kind enough to disclose their system specs. Then, maybe, everyone could zero in on what this game really needs to run successfully.

Hello MrLipid!
I have a laptop with centrino processor 2Ghz, 2Go memory RAM and an old nvidia graphic card.
The game runs well and I have no issue. Maybe it's strange, but I think it's because I only had on my computer the last version of the game.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 11, 10 5:36 AM
gks1951 wrote:I just flipped a few squares, then i bought 3 hints. I to see how it is supposed to look like. 2nd hint sparkles on a square the 3rd hint puts it together.It took me 30 minutes to finally hit the right squares to get.These puzzles are useless. I aso noticed in my game i didn't have the puzzle that where you have to multiply the outer numbers to get the answer.

If you buy the 3 clues, you just have 3 or 4 times to win... easy puzzle

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 11, 10 5:34 AM
blaurita1 wrote:Follow the direction on removing and redownloading the last update still same problem in chapter three you need 24 totem but after collecting 12 there are no other totem.

you have to create a new profil i think

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 10, 10 9:03 AM

I loved it!

Can you argue? It interests me!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 8, 10 9:23 AM
You just hace to puch enter when you have a french message or the black screen, it works for me !

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 12:14 PM
jboliver1999 wrote:I tried this game and it is very similar to the Professor Layton games for DS. The puzzles do get your gray matter going.

That's right, it's like Professor Layton... so it's a great game as P.L. is!

I would like they make a sequel, it could be so great!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 12:11 PM
6 hours for me
But that's not enought , I want more ! i love this kind of games !

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 12:09 PM
bootsie21 wrote:This is a great game.

I agree !!!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 12:06 PM
I'm really in love with this game : a lot of puzzles, beautiful characters (Everett is mine !), a good story and the island is so magic !
I finished the game in 6 hours... I want more !
I wonder if they will make a sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator