Posts created by BrookhavenLabs

I did it - 10:28.

Build your druid temple to level 2 as soon as you can, at the same time you're trying to get all your workers. Keep drawing water and collecting food & gold. Keep collecting wood. As soon as you have all your workers and your druid temple is at level 2, build your gold foundry to level 3. Then start working your way towards the barracks. Keep collecting gold, use the philosphers stone at least 2 times, keep collecting.

I am still working on this but -- build your druid temple first and only go to level 2. Then draw from the well wnever possible. Don't forget to use your philosphers stone at the end to get gold quickly.

Baffled - I have finished the game and have earned the achievement award for attaining 3 stars on every level -- however, I have not earned the achievement for earning 30 starts on the fourth level. I've played the 4th level twice now - no change????

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 5:34 PM
I just finally got this level after 2 days of trying. Use you squirrel? for the first move by sending it behind the main row of cubes, Does that make sense. Then just keep plugging away. Towards the end if let some blocks build up then used my egg bombs to destroy the master cube to destroy all of one color. Use all your squirrels too.

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 18 6:34 PM
For the life of me, I cannot get 3 stars. I come close, but no cigar. Help????

I need help to get three stars, any suggestions?

Any thoughts on how to get gold? I'm barely able to finish it before the time runs out!

Found the 2nd needle. It was behind Large Marge, but you have to click on it right away before she moves into that spot.

I cannot find all of Angela's tools, I'm missing one - Help!!!!

Maybe I should go to bed. I'm searching for the piece only to realize I had already found it - LOL

Anybody find it?

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 10, 17 3:23 PM
No - you do not need all gold or all the caches to access it. Hmmmm

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 7, 17 3:14 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 6, 17 10:07 PM
Help - it says there are 4 secrets. I can only find three: Fire Pit in the Village; on the grass to the left of the boat house; rock wall to the left of the totem at the top of the stairs.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 17 12:47 PM
Worked for me on the first try. Go in and try it again. Once the level starts - ignore everything. Put 3 eggs on your tray click on the chicken. Put 3 more eggs on your tray (your tray will now be full of eggs) click on the chicken. It will appear in the nest.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 10:42 PM
At the end, I also had one upgrade left. I went through each of the ending levels (10, 20, etc). I found a director's chair that was not upgraded. The cost of this chair was $300.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 10:40 PM
It is a pattern. It repeats itself 4 times. You must serve (including bags) and check out in the same order. You must serve and checkout in groups of 2 or more.

First serve the bag and the table with the bag. Then serve the person at the bar, the bag and the table with the bag. Repeat for the 3rd table. Always check out in groups of 3. Clean the tables at the end.

Do this three times. The fourth time is the final. You play it the same way, however, they are going to throw in a person at the counter purchasing a bag. Make sure you watch for this person and put this person in the correct serving and check out order.

I have played level 8 about 4 times now - three stars, beat the developer record. However, the game will not let me go on to level 9.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 12:00 PM
Put 1, 2 or 3 of them on your tray at the beginning of the level. Somebody usually orders them by the end of the level.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 11:34 AM
Put one suitcase on your tray at the beginning of the level. Usually somebody will order one by the end just to clear your tray.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator