Posts created by Genaeve

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 10, 17 7:55 AM
Hi
I'm having a technical issue that occurs quite frequently. Occasionally, At the beginning of a level, after a few mouse clicks, objects in game no longer respond to the mouse. Such as clicking on a ship that wants to be sold or purchased does nothing when clicked.
Not even restarting the level helps, I actually have to quit the game entirely.

Please note, this is ONLY for this particular BigFish game. I do not have this issue for any other of my BigFish games. Just this one.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Oct 21, 16 9:40 AM
I can't play the game anymore since I went to Windows 10.

Apparently, it's because of the window size. How do I change the window size of the game?

Thank you.

posted in You're The Boss on Nov 28, 13 9:24 PM
Does anyone know if you can fire employees?

Thank you

Genaeve

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Feb 28, 13 10:41 AM
The gadget salesman position is located at Cathode Ray's, the electronic store in the mall.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Feb 28, 13 10:39 AM
Gus absolutely loves the fairgrounds! You can find him there often

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Feb 27, 13 5:43 PM
When I go to the phone icon and click Discuss Activities occasionally a friend will say "Let's go for a ride."
I've scrolled through the activities list and can't find anything that might match. I thought perhaps the Fairgrounds, but usually a friend will specifically say "Fairground"
Anyone know how to "Go for a ride"?

Thanks

PS - I typed this out on my phone, apparently my iPhone prefers to replace words with emoticons that didn't translate - Sorry about that

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Sep 10, 11 5:49 PM
Absolutely Not.
I finished the game in less than 2 hours. NO replay value at all. It is not even worth a sale price.

posted in Magic Life on Jul 25, 11 1:02 PM
It would really add to the game if there was an option for Free Play so you didn't have to do the Race to Win. You know, a "Just for Fun" Play Option

posted in Magic Life on Jul 25, 11 1:00 PM
WHAT? You can purchase the Wonder Shop? How?

posted in Magic Life on Jul 25, 11 12:58 PM
It would be really nice tho, if there were a bit more levels. Because I really REALLY love both Life Quest and Magic Life

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator