Posts created by EdsMom311

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 10, 17 7:11 PM
I really like a well put together game that does not hold your hand, but, there's a problem with this game I want to buy. I found the battery, did the remote thing with the keys, everything. Then just after the baby arrives and I have to use the crow bar to remove the other board and all my stuff is gone! So I started a new profile, same thing only I didn't get as far the second time and all my stuff is just gone. So tired of games not playing correctly when u get them.

I am playing on a Mac.

Any seggestions besides downloading it again?

posted in Mystery Loss on Oct 8, 17 3:20 PM
I hope this is not a silly ??, but I am at level 210 and is that it?

posted in Mystery Loss on Oct 7, 17 5:51 PM
Thank u so very much! You rock!!

posted in Mystery Loss on Oct 6, 17 8:21 AM
I am on level 131 where you have bombs with timers and can buy plastic bags of water, I think it is water. If I choose the bags it goes to each bomb and nuetralizes it I guess. Object of this level says get x amount of points in 1 1/2 minutes. Well I have had way over the point requirement and still lose the level. When the directions came up explaining about the bombs I accidently clicked it off without reading it. Ugh. Can anyone help me? Kat

I am playing on a MAC.

posted in Endless Fables: Frozen Path Collector's Edition on May 11, 17 9:08 PM
Playing on Mac OSX El Captain. I got to the wolves and shot the gun, they ran away and them I was at a gear game and when I start putting in the last big parts it went crazy. My pointer will not go onto the gears, just disappears. I am unable to play or get past that spot. I am SOOOOOO tired of wasting my money on new releases that don't work!!! Ran perfectly until just after the wolves and then while playing the gear game. I was really enjoying this game...figures. I will try to start over in a new profile. If that doesn't work...? No more buying for me. I have a ton of games I can re-play.

posted in Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 4:42 PM
I think it is in chapter 4, not positive, but right around there. Anyway, I must be havine a brain dead moment but, I just don't get this game. I think I have to take the mail and deliver it to the assigned post office and do it so the mail pieces match. Right? I know about the hook up thing but I just can't get the truck to move so I can grab the envelopes/push them I guess, the way I need to to get them set correctly. Hope that makes sense.......I am even following the directions and that is not going well at all. They don't seem to be correct. I am not gpoing to quit it!!! I really am not a 'skipper'. Looks like I may have to. Can anyone help?

Same problem for me, playing on OS X 10.11.4 and the game will not install. What's going on BF? Why are games put out when they will not work?
Is there anyone out there who is actually playing this on a Mac?

Really disappointed with BF games...Cannot even start this game as I cannot put my name in at the very beginning to start a profile. What is going on? I am playing on a Mac with OSX 10.9.5. I so wish there was somewhere else to play games, so tired of them not working on BF.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 16 7:46 PM
Paid good money for another CE that does not work. I am so disgusted with all the problems...why does BF let us buy something that does not work? I have been playing level 8 over and over looking for a green stone; which is not in the list of things to complete for the level, just the dialog before the level starts. Gonna try the usual to see if it will get 'fixed' in the reinstalling process. Really angry at BF lately. Nothing works. Ugh!!!

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 15, 15 12:09 PM
Thank you Lobster!!! I will give it a try. I have ben on this level for days and the fire always wins, or I run out of the one thing I need to continue to build.
So happy to see this post...You rock!!!

I am playing on a Mac Mini and I have no game cursor. I can start with my usual desktop arrow, but when the game is playing I can't get the game cursor to work, then all of a sudden that will go away. Too bad cause this looks like a good game and I would liked to have bought it. I will try to delete and reinstall and see if that works.
Kathleen

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 15 4:46 PM
I really enjoyed this game, although a few things are getting a little old and they need to refresh some things. Anyway, I get to the Bonus Chapter and play a while, shut down the game to eat, came back and now it wants me to start the whole Bonus Game all over again!! That's nuts! The only thing I can do is sit down and play it through to the end I guess.
Seems that there are more and more games, CE, that come out have all sorts of problems and glitches in them. I'm sorry, but if I cannot play the game I don't like paying for it if BF is not living up to their end of the bargain here. Don't know how the process works of BF getting the games for the site, but it seems there are a few that have problems and you cannot finish playing, or play at all. I feel like BF gets my money and that is the main goal. They don't put out the quality they did in the past. Very disappointed.....tired of wasting my money.
Kathleen

I have a problem that ended my game after starting the Bonus game. After I fixed the bridge a the screen posted a "scripting error" and had to quit...the continue button did not respond. Very disappointed.....
Well, because I like to live dangerously, I tried the game on more time and it worked just fine....go figure.

I started the bonus game and after I fixed the bridge this message pops up "scripting error". has a box to either continue or quit game. Had to quit as the continue choice did not respond. I am playing on a MAC...getting fed up with problems as this is not the only one I am having with 2 other games that will not download no matter what I try. I paid for them and now I am having a problem with BF getting back to me. I figured out a solution but cannot get a response from them.

THIS MAY BE A NEW PROBLEM WITH THE GAME. I AM PLAYING MAC, NOT THE NEWEST VERSION OF OPERATING SYSTEN THOUGH.
ANYWAY. I GET TO THE PART WAY IN THE GAME WHEN I HAVE TO COLLECT ALL THE PAGES FROM THE NOTEBOOK. OK NO PROBLEM EXCEPT THAT WHEN I CLICK ON THE LAST PAGE TO FIND MY COMPUTER SENSES SOMETHING AND SHUTS IT DOWN. I HAVE RE-STARTED, TRASHED AND RELOADING NOW, WHICH IS TAKING FOREVER!

ANYBODY HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
STRESSFUL WHEN IT'S A NEW GAME......

KATHLEEN-EDS-MOM

I thought I would add my disgust over not being able to click the magnet. I just don't know what is going on with BF lately. Cannot finish the game, therefore I am asking for my money back. BTW I have a huge screen!!!

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 25, 13 8:41 AM

Thank you so much Katie318!!!! I was just about to remove it. I like a little challenge, but this game popped you into the bus or whatever it is and poof, you're on your own. This time it was not working for me, except for you that is. Thanks for taking the time to help me. You're a good little fishy..

Kathleen
EdsMom311

ADDED: Spoke too soon.....Well I just cannot get the clicking right or something. Glitch? I played some of this game on Windows and got way past this point. She still keeps turning around...it's hysterical, nuts!!! I'll keep trying though.......thanks again.

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 24, 13 1:48 PM
Hi, Thanks for your help.
But when I click on the coins they jump into her hands and she claps...that's the last time I see them. hen the same thing happens again as I wrote before. Maybe I am still doing something wrong? or there's a glitch?
Lost.

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 24, 13 12:22 PM
I am on the bus, or whatever it is, and cannot put the coins into the yellow box on the left. A helping hand shows me where to click, on the pocket, but when I do that she turns around and walks forward to conductor. Cannot get her to put the coins in the yellow machine

What am I doing wrong, need help.
Thanks

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 24, 13 12:09 PM
I just started the demo of Hypnosis and and stuck in the mud. I am on the bus and I talk to the conductor, pick up coins, and that is far as I can get. When I get to the yellow box on the left a helping hand pops up and shows me where to click, on her pocket, I assume to insert the coins. Every time I click on the pocket she turns around and walks back to the door.
What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator