Posts created by RainbowElf

posted in Anka on Jan 6, 10 10:03 PM
I love this game, I was sad when the trial ended.

Not enough games like this so it was really refreshing.

If I had the money I would be buying it!

The graphics did not bother me, I like that style. The graphics fit in with the story.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 25, 09 10:49 PM
vault07 wrote:
LOL, you must be a lot younger than me! When I was young, the rich kids played on Ataris and I played Monopoly and cards. PS I was born the year Apple made their first computer (Apple I)!

I was born in 1987 and I spent time playing the same things as you, they were great fun, but I did also have a Super Nintendo (Snes) and my brother had a Sega Megadrive.
Many an hour was spent getting frustrated at the game that I was still trying to complete six months down the line.
So 1976 was the year you were born then??
Not that old at all.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 25, 09 2:31 PM
This game is fantastic, I really like the style of it.

However I would not buy it because it is just too short for me.

Why are games so short lately.

I remember as a kid you could play a game for weeks trying to complete it, but now within a few hours you are done.

Guess I am just getting old.

posted in Gotcha: Celebrity Secrets on Dec 19, 09 9:17 AM
I am glad it is not just me then, I thought I was acting really dim and doing something wrong.
Really good game, but would only consider buying it if I knew for sure there where no hitches.
Moesha I was hoping for a skip button too, I even restarted the level twice in-case it had not loaded properly.
Oh Well!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator