Posts created by RaceCat3

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 9:34 AM
Update---My download finally finished a few minutes ago. Took more than two hours, but had no problem with the installation or activation. Finally ready for me to try it tonight. Hang in there guys, yours should finish also!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 8:55 AM
I feel your frustration, my download is at 69% and it has been going about 1 1/2 hours. On my computer it should have been done in at least a half hour or so. I'm just going to let it continue, and see what happens. Good luck!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 7:28 AM
Hey ilove2sew, your review was great, thank you very much! I am downloading now, will demo later. From your review it definitely sounds like one to buy. I am deathly afraid of snakes, also, but I try to just block it out of my mind when I see them in a game. I would hate to have missed a great game like Madame Fate because of snakes.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 30, 09 10:09 PM
fetter3 wrote:How do we know when it is fixed and what do we have to do to get the new version or whatever they do to fix the problem.

Thank you.

One of the mods will post in this forum to let you know that there is a new updated download. Just check back here and you will see it when it happens.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 30, 09 9:35 AM
According to the walkthrough, there are 10 chapters. I am waiting to see if they have a fix for the oar problem today. Need one more game for Novemberfest, and am debating on a few different ones, including this.

I will be anxiously awaiting all of your comments about this game, since I won't be able to buy until release in December. Have fun all! And Happy Thanksgiving!!

Your welcome, tuna---and it wouldn't be that hard to miss it!

Yep, Ann, mine was in the lower right in the greenhouse too. Never saw it on the front porch. I just had to click on him again when I played recently. LOL

suzyc, I totally understand. Lots of hugs to you!!

In my Ravenhearst game, I think felix was in the greenhouse, I just replayed it recently, and he was still there. LOL

SabreQueen wrote:WELL a banshee couldn't have skeered me more that that talk about needing 2.0 GHz. I' m @ 1.6 and an upgrade is out of the que$tion @ this time!
(Shivveerring uncontrollably)- after all this and I still might not be able to get this game?

(goes into fetal position & cries silently)

Did you play HE Devil's Triangle? On the download page for that game under system requirements it says CPU 2.0 GHz. I would think that those who could play that game would be able to play Dire Grove. At least I hope you all can!

Got it and thank you Vaugh!

Could someone pm me the link to the new video on the youtube site? I couldn't find it. Thanks!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 7:26 PM
What an excellent game! I finished the demo and bought it with my Octoberfest credit, and am waiting for it to finish downloading. Thank you to Legacy Interactive for creating such a wonderful game, and to Big Fish for bringing it to us!!

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 1, 09 1:43 PM
Personally, I only like to download and buy HOGs, so if there were never any more offered at all, I wouldn't buy any games at all. But, my life would go on, and I would just go back to playing different games online at different game sites. Or, play my old downloaded games over and over. I certainly don't stress when an HOG that I like isn't offered for a few days, because I have bigger things to stress over. LOL However, I truly appreciate BFG, the quality of it's website, and the fact that they do offer all of us a good variety of great games at a low price. Thank you Big Fish!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 7:24 AM
I did Beta test this game, my first beta ever---and I loved the game! It does remind me of RTR, but I was so proud to find my way around without a walkthrough for as far as I got. I really needed the walkthrough on RTR. I had no problems when I tested it, and hope when I download this version that it will work for me. But darn, I'm leaving town for a few days, so it will have to wait. Thanks BF, this game is a winner for sure!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 20, 09 9:36 PM
I waited and downloaded the second version after reading of all of the problems. I had no problem at all playing the hour demo. My computer is a few years old, and I haven't updated anything that was suggested. So sorry for all the problems many of you are having, maybe if you keep trying you will get it to play. Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator