Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 8:14 PM
The Mirror scene was always tough for me - one time it only took me 48 seconds and I was thrilled!! Now it's taking almost 2 minutes. Lol. I can't find the stupid cork, the thimble, or even the shoe half the time. Guess I could use my crystal ball or magic wand to clear those items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 7:44 PM
I keep a spreadsheet on who gifts me and who I need to gift, but we can only give 5 gifts a day!!! Argh. So, thank you to:

A Friend
Angela
Bonita
Brendan
Crayola House
Lani (I owe you 4)
Laran (I owe you 14!)
Lark
Larkspur (I owe you 5)
Larry
Lazur
Lil
Lillie
Lori (I owe you 10)
Khar2
Many Hugs (20!)
Merryvale
Mikiko (9 - and I can't find you on my friend list!)
Moni
Mrs Grumpy (4)
Ms Huggles (2)
Playerdeb
Randy
Remi
Scarlett (4)
Scifan (3)
Sharon (3)
Tami (2)
Tinker (6)
Trouble (7)
Valli (3)

And a bunch of others. Maybe someday we can give more than 5 gifts.
I actually changed my wish list to a bunch of stuff I'll never get! That way I will be able to catch up by, oh, maybe sometime in the year 2016.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 7:35 PM
I think the sheep in the Confessional looks like a wad of lint.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 10:27 PM
Don't feel too bad Gothicrose74. I spent 2100 to get the hippo egg and then realized I was 9 pet medallions and 15,000 coins short to craft him. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 10:23 PM
The next new character should be a gardener. He can keep the vines from taking over!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 10:28 PM
I keep a spreadsheet on who gifts me and who I need to gift, but we can only give 5 gifts a day!!! Argh. So, thank you to:
A Friend
Angela
Bonita
Brendan
Crayola House
Lani (I owe you 4)
Laran (I owe you 14!)
Lark
Larkspur (I owe you 5)
Larry
Lazur
Lil
Lillie
Lori (I owe you 10)
Khar2
Many Hugs (20!)
Merryvale
Mikiko (9 - and I can't find you on my friend list!)
Moni
Mrs Grumpy (4)
Ms Huggles (2)
Playerdeb
Randy
Remi
Scarlett (4)
Scifan (3)
Sharon (3)
Tami (2)
Tinker (6)
Trouble (7)
Valli (3)

And a bunch of others. Maybe some day we can give more than 5 gifts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 10:15 PM
...when you're asleep and your dog jumps on the bed and starts licking your face and you try to 'click' to remove him, but can't find the dog in the HO scene...

TRUE STORY!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 1:33 AM
How about a platypus egg. They have a bad rap, but are soooooooooo cute!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 12:05 AM
Wish I could say I was in Bali or some beautiful, exotic place, but I am from Paradise (California )

KD 205759

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 9:31 PM
I could have gotten a contact high from the neighbors next door smoking pot, but I SWEAR the Chained Eagle in the Mystery Chamber changed. When I signed off this morning, all I needed was to open the chest in the Throne Hall, but after the update, the Chained Eagle had changed to needing a Shield of Order and Ruin Stone!? Am I crazy??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 7:18 PM
I could have gotten a contact high from the neighbors next door smoking pot, but I SWEAR the Chained Eagle in the Mystery Chamber changed. When I signed off this morning I needed to open the chest in the Throne hall to get something (can't remember what item, but I'm almost done with level 25). But after the update the Chained Eagle had changed to wanting a Shield of Order and Ruin Stone!? Am I crazy??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 9:45 PM
My phoenix just gave me a gold chest in the Ancient Park (in town).

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 9:43 PM
I tried my new Phoenix by the Castle Vicinity and by Annabel and it didn't work, but the Ancient Park gave me my 5th golden chest!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 1:24 AM
The Ancestors Spirits sells for 2000 and costs nothing - WARNING: Keep an eye on your blue stamps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 14 12:42 AM
OMG if I ever see a bloody lotus again I'll screeeeem!! LOL It seems to have settled down a bit after level 24, but who knows? I guess those in 25-27!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 14 2:08 PM
I like all these ideas. Especially the ability to send a personal thank you to someone who gives you, I don't know, and AWESOME gift - like an egg or something. Gifting more than 5/day is better too.

My other idea is to be able to trade items for others in your inventory. Right now I have a million ruby necklaces and hardly ever use them. I do, however, need 5 pink lotus flowers. Why couldn't I trade 10 necklaces for a flower?

Just an idea

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 14 12:31 PM
I finally got 5 achievements I'd been waiting on!! Yea.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 14 10:27 PM
From what I can tell, ALL achievements are freezing the game at this time. They posted on the front page of this forum that they are working on correcting this. A daily update from the Devs would be nice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 3:21 PM
2nd discussion in the 1st forum page from bfgMurrumbidgee:

Thank you all for taking the time to let us know that there has been some trouble with freezing and crashing following the most recent update to Midnight Castle.

The developers are hard at work on this as we speak and we hope to be rolling out a fix for this issue very soon.

On behalf of the Midnight Castle team, thank you for your continued patience and support.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Looks like they're working on resolving the problem most of us are having.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 12:10 PM
My pets are starving and are about to turn on me. If this technical glitch doesn't get fixed soon I will be roasted over a flame.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator