Posts created by goeash

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Feb 10, 09 8:12 AM
I really like this game and have bought it. As someone else said, I find a lot of HO games rather tedious, but this one is great.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 10, 09 6:31 AM
I've been fine with Robinson Crusoe, but McAfee have found worms in 2 others of my games and deleted them.

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Feb 4, 09 2:20 PM
Mine was absolutely fine - no problems.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Feb 1, 09 2:21 PM
There are lots of handy walkthroughs for these games - I really enjoy the virtual villagers series. I have been keeping my village going in VV 3 for about 4 months now - just revisit every now and then.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 23, 09 11:39 AM
Glad you can all play it!!! I can't even get the free 1 hour game on my computer - not even a blank screen now as I fisrt had. Just doesn't come up at al, but the time still ticks away.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Jan 23, 09 8:50 AM
Yes, I had the cursor floating too - shame, as I was intending to get this game but I won't now.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 14, 09 8:47 AM
First time round on the demo all I got was a blank screen and the clock ticking away - downloaded it again and it won't even start! Have deleted it for good now.

posted in Be Rich on Jan 8, 09 11:06 AM
Just the same as everyone else - a blank screen and the time going down. Shame, as I enjoy this sort of game.

posted in The Pini Society on Jan 4, 09 3:22 AM
Yes, same problem as everyone else!

posted in Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on Jan 3, 09 2:23 PM
I agree with BinLa - didn't like the moving of the edges. Was beginning to make me feel seasick!.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 3, 09 2:15 PM
You can put your chief on top of the slope overlooking the village and he/she will point out where various collectibles are. You can do this once a day.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 23, 08 11:53 AM
Virtual Villagers any day (when McAfee restore it!)

posted in Floating Kingdoms ™ on Dec 14, 08 6:20 AM
Thought this looked good so downloaded it and the game started well. Then it slowed down considerably and in the end froze. Had to turn off computer to exit.

posted in The Color of Murder on Nov 28, 08 8:00 AM
Thanks!

posted in The Color of Murder on Nov 28, 08 7:35 AM
Can anyone help please? I have the spare key to Harald's apartment but everytime I go to the outside door i am told it is the wrong address! What shall I do?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 20, 08 2:20 PM
A map didn't help me at all - had to start again with a new profile. We could do with a save feature on the next Samantha Swift game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Nov 20, 08 2:17 PM
They should go to the food when they are hungry. You don't have to do anything.

posted in Diner Dash: Flo Through Time on Nov 15, 08 1:13 PM
Uninstalled it after 5 minutes as I can't stand the ground shaking when the dinosaur stamps its foot, and the large dragon fly! Very annoying. Agree, not the best.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 21, 08 12:33 PM
I had to reinstall the game twice - once because I got stuck in the maze and couldn't get anywhere, and the second time because of the doors. Then it worked perfectly, third time lucky.
On the next Samantha Swift, PLEASE could we have a save option, so people don't get fed up with having to start again from the beginning?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 21, 08 12:29 PM
If it is where I think you might be, you put the animals you have collected on to the altar.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator