Posts created by Energyworker

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 16 9:03 AM
Congratulations to my neighbour t.points who has reached level 700!!! Wow!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 3, 16 7:24 PM
Congratulations BLUEKIWIS for reaching level 700!! Woohoo !!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 16 5:59 PM
I've never had 500 crystals nor even a 100. I have had Mayan coins dropping since the beginning of my playing. I'd be happy to give them away if one could as I don't use them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 16 2:46 PM
Congratulations to my wonderful neighbour sevenMpls for joining the Century Club! Way to go!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 16 6:56 AM
Congratulations to Cananameric for reaching level 200!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 1, 16 9:34 PM
Congrats to my great neighbour vernonia25 for making the Millenium Club!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 16 7:04 AM
Re: Gifting
Out of the many threads I read it says that if a neighbour has nothing on their WL then to give them Flint or Thorium Ore which I have been doing. One of my neighbours who is at a very high level says they are not needed after level 300. So I am wondering what to gift my neighbours who have nothing on their WL and are above level 300.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 1:22 PM
Congrats to Marbaily on reaching level 400, and
lainela on reaching level 900! Woo hoo! )

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 20, 16 5:40 PM
MaryPoppins_2 wrote:Please add me too, my code is 4zr43Y

MaryPoppins, I tried this code and it says we are neighbours already yet I don't have a Mary Poppins_2. Are you under another name?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 16, 16 7:33 PM
Are you talking about a food or a main course? My favourite food is fruit. And yes I can eat it meal after meal. I would want it as part of my last meal.
There are a lot of things I like as a main course - chili, fish esp cod, hamburgers.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 13, 16 10:30 AM
Congrats to margkost for reaching level 500!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 9, 16 9:11 AM
I haven't found any pattern, doesn't mean there isn't one. What I do notice if you are watching the clock is that some, Russians in particular seem to get extra time. After clicking a few items their time starts over so unless you can stop them with potions/your backpack arsenal you are done for. This is covered under another threat, don't remember which.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 16 6:15 PM
Toronto, Ontario. I'm a young 60.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 16 11:57 AM
No I'm not having any trouble.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 16 12:09 PM
The info in here is very useful. I failed my first two expeditions so hope no one is deleting me because of it. I think from being a newbie. I had no idea I needed 15,000 food pts. Now I am saving up. I have helped several expeditions for neighbors not realizing that I would need a lot of this food for my first expedition and thereafter.

I was ticked yesterday when asked to help out a neighbor who is a much much higher level than me and once I did have had to start all over again. That neighbour couldn't care less.

However now I can use my judgement when deciding whether to contribute or not as I see some have no way of finishing their expedition so am not going to throw away my hard earned food. Presumably people know whether they can finish their own expedition although i see some are expecting their neighbours to do it for them.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 9:57 PM
Thanks for your help. Like you I don't have thousands of coins to spend at a time. I'll try the room method although I don't have enough energy to get through a full cycle of every room in one day. Will just do what I can.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 7:15 PM
I was wondering that too however I do know she looks after a bedridden husband so maybe that's what she's doing. She told me she only plays when she can.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 7:10 PM
RE: Runes
How does one get the black and blue runes? I've tried buying the various levels yet don't seem to get these stones. Hence am stumped. I always seems to need a blue fish near the beginning in the labyrinth of dragons yet never have one so I can never get to the pink dragon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 9:28 AM
Yes to your question.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 8:11 AM
When I look in the Friends' Top ratings for comp, best players among your friends, all the people from 51-100 I have never heard of except Librarian2003, are not in my hood and the scores at this moment are starting at 10,000 pts and on down. My hood finishes at zero so it goes zero and then 10,000 etc with the people I don't know.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator