Posts created by lordkalvan

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 10, 07 5:23 AM
You don't have to be fast. Just work on one person at a time. Click the item that the other wants, then click the other person (I think I click near the head). The tongue will come out if that person isn't in the middle of throwing something. Timing is tricky; I ended up counting slowly until I figured out about how long I had to wait before doing the tongue click in order to catch the item.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 10, 07 5:19 AM
Just pick each bee up off the mushroom and place it in the hive. Do them in the order indicated by the cards or they all go back to the mushrooms.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 10, 07 5:16 AM
I start on the side myself. I find a tile that has a color that can't be matched by any other tile; that one has to be on the outside. So if that color is on the left, you know that tile has to be in one of the left spots. If there are 4 left spots, then I try it in the 2nd and 3rd ones first, because if there's just one row that won't work I can move the tiles down (or up) to finish.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:50 AM
swatkins1971 wrote:Hi,
Can someone please help me with the kiss in the tattoo parlour I can't seem to see what it is?

Is that the one where there's a kiss on the jug of wine?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:49 AM
Perhaps we could just have one stickied post that has a short description of each of the crystal ball puzzles, so we can find out the name of the carnie for each and get the right thread that way?

I'm on my second time through the game and am just writing down the names of each level as I start it, but the first time through I was just reading each thread in turn until I found one that helped (or just decided to skip that one).

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:47 AM
See the letters? It's like playing hangman. Try ETAOINS to get started. If miss too many it starts over with another word, so it's ok if you get stumped on some of the words.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:45 AM
I'm on my second run through, trying to get the mystery items I missed the first time, and solve the 3 crystal balls puzzles that I skipped the first time through. Awesome game!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:43 AM
calittleone wrote:Is it possible to print the Stradegy Guide?

Take screenshots of each page, then print the screenshots.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 9:40 AM
BeachChick894 wrote:This seems rather complicated. Any tips? I have all the letters I just don't know what to do with any of them.

This is the one that says "Harmony is" right? You need to find which letter on the left exactly balances which one on the right. Write down the letters on the right, in the order that they balance the letters of Harmony. Then put the word made with the right hand letters on the bottom (which will take a bit of experimentation to figure out how to do - I think you might have to use the telegraph machine to get the letters to show up).

(yes this is just a hint really - don't want to give it all away!)

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 9, 07 6:01 AM
I too have a tough time trying to figure out which thread to look in for a tip, since by the time I'm stuck in the crystal ball puzzle, there is no way to check which level I'm on. Not sure how we could consistently name the threads though.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 4:13 PM
This isn't a character or specific puzzle. I like how some of the items you need to find involve finding parts and connecting them. For example, one clue was a flag with 7 stripes. There was a flag with fewer than 7 stripes, and I had to find the individual red stripes and add them to the flag.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 3:47 PM
Each of the images on the left hand side has a match somewhere else on the board. Rotate each image to match the orientation of its pair.

For more tips see "The Amazing Larry - Crystal Ball Puzzle" thread.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 3:18 PM
Solved it!

After you get the 4 cards, click the clown's nose so that his tie disappears. Then you can move the wheels. Change them all so that they show the honeycomb pattern. This releases 4 bees that sit on the mushrooms. Put the bees back in the hive, using the patterns on the cards to give you which bee to put back in next.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 3:15 PM
snowraven58 wrote:Well I got them all but the burning tree. Help!! LOL

tree plus lightning

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 2:38 PM
gibbo2304 wrote:Hey everybody. Don't know how I did it but when I got all four teeth the mouth just appeared.

That's what happened to me too. Took me about three tries before I noticed that they were teeth and not pieces of corn......

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 2:00 PM
Just click the subject for the thread, and the posts will be right there.

I'm stuck on the second part of the clown too. I have the 4 cards showing with the 1, 2, 3, and 4 honeycomb cells, but can't figure out the next step.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 12:23 PM
I've seen them changing while I watched, without glowing. They sort of fade from one to another, but they don't change very often. You can try to remember what is supposed to be there, you can try to watch the whole screen at once (not recommended) or you can try clicking items that you know aren't normal "look for this" in that scene. About half the hidden items I've caught have been because I thought they might be something I was looking for, or because I didn't click exactly right on an item that was next to them (so call me lucky).

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 10:56 AM
nanalinnell wrote:Ok. I know I am really dumb but I have NO idea what to do with the movie reels. I have two of them running and turned all the pictures on the left right-side up, but I still don't get anywhere. Obviously, I have missed an important step. Can someone please help me???

Try turning the pictures on the left to the same orientation as the matching pictures elsewhere on the board.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 9:03 AM
Bellis wrote:Help !

What is that thing that look like a star? It's in the middle. And which two things do I need? Please help - I'm really stuck.

Is that the explosion? Fire and gasoline.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 8, 07 9:03 AM
hints:

What two things can you use to make a baby?

What two other things can you use to make a chick?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator