Posts created by Cici_s

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Jun 14, 11 5:30 AM
Hi, I've got this far, but even with the help icon, I can't work out what I'm supposed to do next.
The rune is trapped and I have to free a gear to get the rune. I can't get the gear out because I have to use the key to hold the gate open, but when I do that, another gate shuts and I can't move the rune. The hint icon placed the gear in a way that blocks the second gate, but when I try to move it from there, either I can't move the key fast enough, or the gear won't move.

I hope this makes sense and that someone can help me - I'm getting desperate!!

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Jun 13, 11 8:20 AM
Hi, I finally worked out how to get the map - DUH!

The puzzle I'm on is called the magnetic Field. Either that or just one Hit.

If anyone can please help me, I'll be really grateful. Thanks a bunch x

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Jun 12, 11 4:56 PM
Hi, I've got this far, but even with the help icon, I can't work out what I'm supposed to do next.
The rune is trapped and I have to free a gear to get the rune. I can't get the gear out because I have to use the key to hold the gate open, but when I do that, another gate shuts and I can't move the rune. The hint icon placed the gear in a way that blocks the second gate, but when I try to move it from there, either I can't move the key fast enough, or the gear won't move.

I hope this makes sense and that someone can help me - I'm getting desperate!!

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Mar 30, 10 7:40 AM
I have to go get to the prison to rescue Ulf. Trouble is, even after doing the Hercules thing and letting the wretched boaster out, I still can't get anyone to mention Ulf. I've talked to everyone (and I MEAN everyone) in the Orc city and the only place Ulf is mentioned is in the walkthrough - unfortunately, all the walkthroughs seem to think that Ulf being accused is automatic. Whenever I talk to the investigator he just says 'Do you have a muder to report?' and when I talk to the guy near the footprints he says something about a murder because someone must have had some food.

Is this a bug? Have I accidentally missed something? Where has it gone wrong? PLEASE HELP, SOMEONE!!

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 6, 10 2:46 AM
Me too, me too!!! Come on, BFG get it sorted!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator