Posts created by Mudokwan

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 17 11:37 PM
Did anyone get the speech bubble thing fixed? I don't have one either and I don't play the collector's edition but came here because more has been posted.

*Edit - I fixed mine by taking it full screen for that level

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! on Apr 21, 17 11:34 PM
Level 33 - Pick up Vickie's make up assets in the right order

She waves her hand but doesn't show what she wants

Windows 10 pc .. plays everything else

*Edit - I fixed mine by taking it full screen for that level

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 23, 13 6:56 PM
I just completed level 50 and it's a great game. I am a huge fan of TM games and it's not often we get a release out so I was very excited. This game had me hooked for so long that I've not written a review until now ( I was busy).

I also had an issue with the cursor but thought maybe it was just a tad much for my computer and suffered through. After a few tries I did get the gold through it.. and on every level!

I love love love the challenge without it being rediculously hard. I am already awaiting Gardens Inc. 2

posted in Club Control 2 on Jul 12, 10 2:22 PM
I hate hearing troubleshooting for my computer when I play games that are much more graphically heavy than this, and suck way more resources than this. No bigfish game should require getting a 300.00 graphic card LOL I play Sims 2 and 3 just fine, and every other Big Fish game I have downloaded over the years, just this one takes my monitor into an out of range. Big Fish has so few time management games that it sucks to miss one.

posted in Club Control 2 on Jul 11, 10 6:06 AM
GBPackerFan06 wrote:After downloading and clicking the play game button all I get is a "out of frequency" message. I tried uninstalling the game several times and re-downloading it and still the same message. I looked to see if my graphics card needed updating and I did not need to do that. any suggestions??

Same here, I can't even open the game and have to escape out of it once I click it. I can run Sims 3 and can't get a bf game to open? ;/ I run several of their large file games ect. just not this one.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 6, 10 5:59 AM
My problem isn't the mating of chickens, it's money. What's the easiest way to earn cash?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator