Posts created by loumottershead

posted in Dreamland on Aug 4, 11 10:14 AM
I cannot get the strawberry???

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Apr 26, 11 6:24 AM
I'm on the hatch, used the hammer and cannot get the oiler which is apparently under the board which I cannot move ! any suggestions?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 11 5:59 AM
the oil can is to be poured on to the lock, then use the key.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 11 5:08 AM
HEY FINALLY found that if you go to just right of the cannon, make sure an arrow points to the right , here you go to another location, and here's where you find the bits you need, HOW FRUSTRATING!!!! not very clear but at least we can carry on now. Have fun!!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 11 2:15 AM
There is the shield in the house near the cannon, cannot make sense on what to do, Pressing on the swords etc, they just pop back up again!!!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Apr 14, 11 8:07 AM
a1965ali wrote:i have the same problem, mixed everything, but cannot move on, ladder glows red but nothing happens, how can i reset the game or do something to move to the next part.

I'm also stuck at this point!!! did you get any feedback?

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Apr 14, 11 4:04 AM
help, just done the gun powder formula, nothing happens after the final ingredient is put in!!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 13, 11 3:30 AM
Which site was that, I have tried yahoo games, virgin media and Big Fish games and none of them will allow me download it, Had trouble yesterday with Stray Souls, I Reinstalled Big Fish games Manger and it then worked, did the same again today and says error downloading!!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 11 8:00 AM
Installation failed at 99% any suggestions?

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 11 12:31 AM
on installation gets to 99% then says installation failed?

how do I fix the knob on Magnolias door?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Nov 5, 10 10:06 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Then look closely at the floor in front of the bed.

Finally, I didn't have the sticker off the wall, Thanks Mr Russ!!

Mr_Russ wrote:You've picked the lock and got into the shack?

yes through the window!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Nov 4, 10 12:42 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:This is automatic when you've completed all of your tasks in this investigation. The game takes you there. This means that you have missed something.
Did you open the safe in the floor?

Which Safe?

Mr_Russ wrote:What's that got to do with coffee samples and fibre?

I have the bones and need to get to the lab to assemble them so how do I get to the lab?

Mr_Russ wrote:I don't know what you're doing as I don't know how the forest comes into investigation 2 (12 coffee cup pieces & fibre and tasks in library and general store).

Now your confusing me, I am at the Crystal Barn, Morgan Woods, the mine, and Shutters Camp, where do I go from here?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Nov 3, 10 11:38 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:You don't drive to the lab. It happens automatically in the game when you've completed everything you need to do.

I know I don't drive to the lab, I just don't understand how I leave the forest for me to get the coffee sample from the car interior, hope you can help as it is driving me mad. Please!!

Thank you!!

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 3, 10 11:32 AM
I have found that if you exit and then go back into the game and create a new profile this will allow you to proceed through the game!!

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 3, 10 7:42 AM
found all the compasses, but what do I do next, already been through the door and found the keys, then found the compasses and next ......... just don't know

How do I get the coffee and fiber samples to get to the lab, cannot leave the woods to get to the car, please help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator