Posts created by chipper23

skeeteroo wrote:I see that at least one other person has had trouble with the game in the cabinet in Mr. Rabbit's Hut. My game crashes, but only if I try to switch the fourth and first tokens. Are others running into this?
Same thing for me Error and then booting me out. Will try skipping and hopefully I can get through the remainder of the game..

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 17 11:31 AM
kittiekat10 wrote:I reached the room where Joe is in the chair with the book, read the book and did the HOS. Then poof my screen locked up. Can't use the witch charm. I can go anywhere, use the map, and the hint. But can't continue. Really bummed. I don't want to have to start over!
Same thing just happened to me and my computer is only two months old..I haven't had to re-start a game in a long time..

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 16 1:29 PM
Have to agree with many here...I had high hopes for this new MCF....But, as someone who has a long relationship with the MCF games( going back to the first game,) there was nothing in this game that really had the WOW factor...I haven't even played the bonus game yet ...I think I will re-visit Ravenhurst this weekend and re-play the original Madame Fate... Long gone are the days of getting on the forum in September and the anticipation of what the new title and theme would reveal...I think our detective may be ready for retirement unless something really special shows up in the next few games...Believe me, I never thought I would see the day when I would have to give a MCF game a "blah" review and it gives me no pleasure in doing so..

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 4:34 PM
dramajunkie wrote:Anyone else having incredibly long black lag time between scenes? Windows 8.1 here. I don't really think it is a glitch, but it is annoying. Otherwise the game runs smoothly.
Same here..I came to the forums to see if this was a problem with other uses...Takes 5-10 seconds to go between scenes.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 16 9:26 PM
Almost at the end of the game..It froze , I go back in and it says "your saved game has been corrupted start a new profile"...Boo,,Also having issues with the black bars..

posted in Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door on Jun 4, 16 11:26 PM
klivan wrote:I have black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. I tried adjusting my screen resolution but didn't work This has been happening recently with all ERS and Elephant games. Can anyone help? Running Win 7 home 32 bit.
Same thing for me..Black bars on the top and bottom of the page..It has been a long time since I have had a game with the black bars..Also running Win 7..

Like so many here ..No Sound on the demo..Now I hear there may be a problem with the game crashing when trying to tie back a ribbon..I loved the demo and can live without sound ...But, crashing not so much...

posted in Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies on Nov 20, 15 8:38 PM
Mickey2u wrote:I am stuck. I need to find the password for the authentication database. Opened the display case, read the back of the poster, tried to call Melinda for the password as the walkthrough said,but she won't take my call. What did I miss to do? Any ideas? And yes there is a walkthrough, but it is not on BF.
IIRC,, you need to call Melina and she gives you the password..Make sure you have completed the tasks she has left for you..I had trouble finding the password and realized I hadn't physically placed the pictures of the temples on the buildings..When I did that Melina took the call and gave me the password..Hope that helps..

posted in Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies on Nov 12, 15 3:28 PM
I have been checking for over a month to see if Big Fish would be releasing this game...I was so happy to see that it has arrived..

Big surprise when I saw it was released a month early...I will be up all night...TY Big Fish..I really enjoyed the beta...

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on Sep 24, 15 11:19 AM
I am also waiting for this release...I am hoping it will be coming soon...Fingers crossed...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 24, 15 8:29 PM
I am with all of you on this 100%....I hope the powers that be will listen...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 6:40 PM
cynththemoler wrote:You "youngsters" ought to be grateful you didn't have the great lockout at level 17/18 and then the dreaded old version of the Bow Figurine like us "oldies" eh Rosie?

Stick with it, take a break if necessary but once you get to the higher levels as Rose has said it is much better. Still have to work hard to get the coins in though!

I had to lol when I read your post..That was exactly what happened to me...Locked out and then had to deal with the original Bow Figurine..i finished the last Bow Figurine quest 1 hour before they changed it to the new format..yep, been there,done that..

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 20, 15 12:33 PM
OMG...This is so upsetting..I have over 500 crystals...What about the egg and the dark kingdom...I can't believe this..Just cutting the game off ...What a horrible decision..I have been a member since 2007 and this company has really changed and not for the better...I I am really furious over this..Why let us continue to play for the last six months and purchase diamonds .just to end the game...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 2:47 PM
This just happened to me as well..Clicked on a Xmas card and it gave my friend a lantern.. They don't have a lantern on the wish list..Also, gave out the wrong pet food...I just noticed this problem happening today..

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 15 3:06 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Now I know why Just John is not gifting me.............he has been extremely busy getting to level 121!
LOL..I noticed that today..I thought I was a hotshot because I made it to level 63 today...I guess we have a long way to go..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 15 1:54 PM
Watrewoman wrote:Yes, chipper 23, that was the other game I was playing when the server connection was lost. I hope they get it fixed soon with no losses. I still have not sent my DM gifts.
..I just got back into the game and it was fine..That was strange ..It let me in the game but said there was no internet connection..Still waiting for Midnight Castle to be fixed...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 15 1:26 PM
I can't play either and it is showing all zeros for my level, juju, and gold ect...Yikes!! I hope this gets fixed soon..Midnight Castle is down as well...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 12:06 PM
same here in Los Angeles ..No connection

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 3, 14 3:32 PM
dragonharper3 wrote:I think it's a Pocket Dragon!
Agree..The Hermit talks about wanting one..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator