Posts created by halice3115

Thanks so much!!!

Strategy guide indicates that the nexus tube for the fire man is under the desk in the room adjacent to the broken window/balcony where fire man resides. I cannot find the nexus tube.......help please!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 11 11:15 AM
Exited out of the game at chapter 9. Closed game manager. Opened game manager and the game is not listed in "my games". Clicked the shortcut on my desktop screen and got a message that the game was loading an update and to click on "in progress" in the game manager to check the status. Nothing is in progress. It has been 24 hours and I am still getting the update message from the desktop icon. Where is the game?

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 11 10:26 AM
Hi! Went to BFG tech support, clicked on game freezing, and downloaded the latest video card for my computer. Restarted and the game came continued. Good luck!!!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 11 6:23 AM
Haven't heard anything yet. I will keep you posted. Thx!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 2:54 PM
I have placed the last doll in the dollhouse. The flashback cut scene which is referred to as the movie in strategy has played, but I cannot return to the corridor. The sock doll says " you cannot leave the house, you aren't done!" I have exited out of the game several times, the "movie" plays each time I enter the game....

All the dolls are gone except the little girl and I haven't received the key.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 2:53 PM
I have placed the last doll in the dollhouse. The flashback cut scene which is referred to as the movie in strategy has played, but I cannot return to the corridor. The sock doll says " you cannot leave the house, you aren't done!" I have exited out of the game several times, the "movie" plays each time I enter the game....

All the dolls are gone except the little girl and I haven't received the key.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 15, 11 2:05 PM
I was in an **** scene when the game and my cursor completely froze. Ctrl Alt Delete did nothing. I manually turned off and then restarted my computer to the BLUE SCREEN. I ran the recommended "Startup Repair" to no avail. My PC has completely crashed.......

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 9:19 AM
I have the 2nd clock but the door will not accept it. Thank you in advance for any help!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 7, 10 7:33 AM
I encountered the same thing. Finally hit "enter" and it loaded! The same message will pop up again but "enter" seems to work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator