Posts created by mebennui326

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 1:38 PM
Updates did not fix the black screen/sound only issue for me

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 13 11:45 AM
Same prob as SO many: Have sound, but the screen is black. I had to run task manager to get out of it. This seems to be taking a long time to sort out~what's happening in the Pond??

posted in Strangestone on Mar 1, 13 1:22 PM
When in the playroom areas, doing the globe puzzles caused the game cursor to disappear completely. I tried to exit to Main Menu-could do this by guessing where the cursor was and watching for the Menu word to light up. Could still not exit to desktop-had to use the Program Manager...Response from CS recommended a driver update, which I did, but this did nothing to fix the bug.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 10, 11 12:47 PM
It didn't fix the glitch concerning the interactive info box about collecting the yellow flowers~the box is still present though the task and puzzle were completed before the uninstall/reinstall

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 3, 10 12:02 PM
Same Apothecary problem-quitting and going back in did not fix. After using Task Manager to quit the game, the next time I tried to leave using TM-it kept putting me right back in the game! Had to reboot the computer-and now am afriad to go back into the game-lolol! Thanks, BFG!

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 1, 09 5:34 PM
Played the demo-very slow and choppy, crashed my puter once when trying to open game to continue play. Already deleted this turkey!!

posted in NightShift Legacy: The Jaguar`s Eye on Jan 20, 09 12:56 PM
I am on the 5th chapter, stuck in the solarium! I have found all the objects from three locations, but the game will not progress to the next map. This may be a bug. Has anyone completed the game?

posted in Amazing Finds on Dec 9, 08 1:13 PM
This game was different-and fun...but much too short! I am sorry I purchased it. Was almost finished the demo-if I had known how short the game was, I would never have bought it. Big Fish should refund our $$$$

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator